3.) Big 12
4.) Big 10
5.) American
6.) Mountain West
7.) Pac-12
8.) MAC
9.) Conference USA
10.) Sun Belt

The Pac-12 is atrocious and has been for a while. The P5 should be referred to as the P4 and the Group of 5 Should become the Group of 6.

Not going hockey referee and getting in the middle of a fight, but really not sure what the disagreement is with OP. Pac-12 blows. I’d agree MWC is better right now. And I don’t like saying that but you gotta call a spade a spade. Leadership runs downhill like shit and Larry’s lack of it has F’d this conference severely.

Follow me so we can message. Let’s see how tough you are in person, big mouth.

Cool, threats of offline violence, following your immediate escalation of a "yawn" comment to sexual assault. You seem like a reasonable, well-adjusted member of society whose opinions we should take seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 79COUG
Keep your mouth open after the yawn, I’m going to shove something in there.
Eekort, with all due respect, 425 is one of most articulate and erudite posters on this board and Brand X as well.

I’m certainly not authorized to speak for 425, but maybe he gets tired of the constant bashing of a once-proud conference that is just trying to stay above water at this point.

That’s hardly a reason to tell a fellow Coug to “stuff a sock in it”

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
Not going hockey referee and getting in the middle of a fight, but really not sure what the disagreement is with OP. Pac-12 blows. I’d agree MWC is better right now. And I don’t like saying that but you gotta call a spade a spade. Leadership runs downhill like shit and Larry’s lack of it has F’d this conference severely.
The issue is that there are a bunch of antagonists on this site who instigate negative interactions and then immediately try to paint themselves as victims.

Eekort, with all due respect, 425 is one of most articulate and erudite posters on this board and Brand X as well.

I’m certainly not authorized to speak for 425, but maybe he gets tired of the constant bashing of a once-proud conference that is just trying to stay above water at this point.

That’s hardly a reason to tell a fellow Coug to “stuff a sock in it”
If he’s so “articulate” then he is capable of more than a one-word, purposely antagonist response.

Not just for this year, but in general:

1.) SEC
2.) ACC
3.) Big 12
4.) Big 10
5.) American
6.) Mountain West
7.) Pac-12
8.) MAC
9.) Conference USA
10.) Sun Belt
If we can all agree WSU is a mid-tier team in the PAC-12, then who are 5 or 6 teams in the MTN WEST who are better?

Not sure you can.

Cool, threats of offline violence, following your immediate escalation of a "yawn" comment to sexual assault. You seem like a reasonable, well-adjusted member of society whose opinions we should take seriously.
I never threatened physical violence nor did I escalate anything to sexual assault. You’re making assumptions. Your “simple” “yawn” is no less antagonistic than anything I posted. Don’t play a victim.

The entire Pac-12 is mid-tier.
Did you see U of A versus ASU? 💩

Not sure they could beat a really good GSL team.

Your point stands, though: There is a lot of parity in the PAC.

Just wonder how good the MTN WEST actually is when San Jose State is one of the best teams?

I never threatened physical violence nor did I escalate anything to sexual assault. You’re making assumptions. Your “simple” “yawn” is no less antagonistic than anything I posted. Don’t play a victim.

I'm not concerned with whatever benefits you might imagine come from victimhood. As far as the validity of our respective points go, though, your assertions are so laughable that they don't merit a substantive response. We all can see what you wrote.

More generally, you're not worthy of time or attention. See ya. I've managed to go this long without blocking anyone, but you're the inaugural member of the ignore list.

Reactions: 32eekortS
Did you see U of A versus ASU? 💩

Not sure they could beat a really good GSL team.

Your point stands, though: There is a lot of parity in the PAC.

Just wonder how good the MTN WEST actually is when San Jose State is one of the best teams?
Lol. I actually watched the 2nd half of UA vs ASU. Don’t ask me why.

I didn’t rank the conferences based exclusively off of this “season” (if we’re going to call it a season). The Mountain West has been at least as good as the Pac-12 over the past few years. They’re probably interchangeable from year-to-year.

Find out, b*tch.

Q99Q.gif

Not just for this year, but in general:

1.) SEC
2.) ACC
3.) Big 12
4.) Big 10
5.) American
6.) Mountain West
7.) Pac-12
8.) MAC
9.) Conference USA
10.) Sun Belt

The Pac-12 is atrocious and has been for a while. The P5 should be referred to as the P4 and the Group of 5 Should become the Group of 6.
Bottom of the Mountain West is (and has always been) really really bad.

2020 Arizona would qualify for a bowl playing in that league and with a normal non-conference season.

As for the Pac12, as USC/UCLA goes, so goes the conference.

Bottom of the Mountain West is (and has always been) really really bad.

2020 Arizona would qualify for a bowl playing in that league and with a normal non-conference season.

As for the Pac12, as USC/UCLA goes, so goes the conference.
Bottom of the Mountain West hasn’t been any worse than Arizona is (and no, they would not qualify for a bowl in that league) , Oregon State was 2016, 2017, 2018 and what UCLA’s been for the past few years (prior to this “season”).

The point is that the Pac-12 is not a power 5 (4) conference anymore. It belongs in the conversation with the American Football Conference and Mountain West Conference, not the SEC, ACC, Big 10 or Big 12.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT