ADVERTISEMENT

Flash Gordon

Cougatron

Hall Of Fame
Oct 17, 2012
He's got a great release, and I really like the crispness of his decision making.

He's going to have a great year. He just looks sharp, and yes there is much to see on how he develops against tougher opponents, but I absolutely love the way he came out the gate and established himself.

We really haven't seen someone start that fast (not even Minshew) so it was really nice to see from day 1 we are firing on all cylinders.

Reactions: M-I-Coug
One has to consider the competition. We will how he does after the cupcakes are gone.

Gordon played great and we'll see how he does against tougher teams.
You have to keep in mind it's another year with Leach as the head coach. He has recruited and developed the team to where putting up big yards and having a winning season is the norm. Again, great work by Gordon but are we really that surprised by his success.

Reactions: Cougatron
The speed of his decision making and quickness of his release will translate all season long. Huge difference when Gage went in the game. Same for Tinsley.

After one game, Anthony Gordon has only 14 fewer walks than Dee Gordon but at $14 million less.

Reactions: kougkurt
He's got a great release, and I really like the crispness of his decision making.

He's going to have a great year. He just looks sharp, and yes there is much to see on how he develops against tougher opponents, but I absolutely love the way he came out the gate and established himself.

We really haven't seen someone start that fast (not even Minshew) so it was really nice to see from day 1 we are firing on all cylinders.
He attacks the defense. He's more aggressive than Minshew and much moreso than Falk. He's more Halliday/Hilinski in his approach, looking for the big play. That's gonna mean some mistakes, but it will never be boring

Reactions: walzuu
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT