ADVERTISEMENT

Florida State......

Loyal Coug1

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Aug 24, 2022
Kinda thinking they will drop a little bit in the polls? Smacked around by BC at home. ranked 10th and now 0-2. But hey, everyone wants them to jump leagues. Maybe the MW Conference will take them. :)

Reactions: Panthergrowl13
Their the spouse in the marriage who thinks they’ve under married and deserves something better and let’s everyone know. Once they’ve moved out and got their own place they add 60 pounds of lard and aren’t such a hot prize anymore.

Reactions: cr8zyncalif
I mentioned on an earlier thread kids that would be playing who didn’t deserve to be because of the bags of cash they were handed. Someone scoffed at this…see FSUs QB.

Oof! QB is the kid who transferred from OSU too!

Maybe Boston College will go either 12-0, 11-1, 11-2, 10-2, 10-3, 9-3, 9-4, etc, but yeah, 0-2 Horrible start for FSU. Still FSU semi might semi semi probably still finish 10-3, 9-3, 9-4, etc, but oh wait 9-4, 8-4, 8-5 is a FIREABLE offense at FSU, and enough to have the offending player heads on platter, and enough to demote said players, and kick said players off team, and take away their NIL deals, and have ESPN, Rivals, etc, reclassify said players from 4,5 starred recruits, players, to 2,3 starred recruits, players.

Recruiting evaluations are not always accurate. Player development is important.

FSU recruits many Rival 5/4 Star players. Pitt recruits mostly Rival 3-Star players.

In the last 4 years FSU has had 16 players drafted by the NFL (7 Rounds).

In the last 4 years Pitt has had 17 players drafted by the NFL (7 Rounds). It would have been 18 if Pitt could have counted WR Jordan Addison.

Addison won the Bilitnikoff Award at Pitt before transferring to USC.

HAIL TO PITT!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: cr8zyncalif
A favorite business quote from my youth: "Nothing is so common as unrealized potential.".
I think that’s especially true in CFB. Seems to me that the flameout rate on 5-star, can’t miss recruits is pretty high.

I think that’s especially true in CFB. Seems to me that the flameout rate on 5-star, can’t miss recruits is pretty high.
Seems so. Probs close to the same as overall #1 nfl draft picks. That's all I have to say about that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT