ADVERTISEMENT

Football Revenue per fan.

Revenue "per person". Tiny stadium means that we can have a high revenue per person but not be making a lot of money. Also, WSU charges for sports passes for students...some places don't?
Ohhhh - per fan. I missed that. Mik is right, I can't read or comprehend. Still seems a little flaky to me, particularly with the high percentage of our fans that are students, and what I assume is a comparatively low ticket/donation price compared to the big boys. But then, I am used to WSU cooking the stats and numbers, $5 sez the same is true here and/or we are including things others are not.

That said, it is a good-looking graphic for WSU.

Ohhhh - per fan. I missed that. Mik is right, I can't read or comprehend. Still seems a little flaky to me, particularly with the high percentage of our fans that are students, and what I assume is a comparatively low ticket/donation price compared to the big boys. But then, I am used to WSU cooking the stats and numbers, $5 sez the same is true here and/or we are including things others are not.

That said, it is a good-looking graphic for WSU.

novelty sales probably includes Cougar Gold Cheese. That by itself skews the results. ;)

Reactions: Wazzubrooz
haha, the shit SEC teams are raking their fans over the coals.

If ticket prices were value based, the B12 should be about $15/ fan for most of the league

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT