ADVERTISEMENT

For those wanting to relive the game in a shortened format.....

Flatlandcoug

Hall Of Fame
Aug 14, 2007
Wichita, Kansas
For those wanting to relive the trauma and excitement in a shortened format.....

The game will be given the 60 minute treatment tomorrow night on Pac-12 Washington at 8 pm PST and Tuesday at 9 pm PST on Pac-12 National.

Watch ESPN as it at the following link: watchespn

Reactions: walzuu
For those wanting to relive the trauma and excitement in a shortened format.....

The game will be given the 60 minute treatment tomorrow night on Pac-12 Washington at 8 pm PST and Tuesday at 9 pm PST on Pac-12 National.

Thanks Flat. I will be parked in front of my TV for that.......

Looks like Monday night at 8pm is Hawaii at UCLA. The first Pac-12 Football in 60 (for the Boise game) is Tuesday at 8pm.

9 minutes of Gilmore is more than enough anyway.

Watch ESPN has the replay of our game uploaded in Spanish, with both a play by play analyst and color commentator.

Holy smokes, WAY BETTER than Gilmore. I only picked up on like a quarter of what they were saying, but man the passion they had was incredible. They lost their minds on Pelleur's pick-six and generally they were just entertaining in the forth quarter and OT.

Watch ESPN has the replay of our game uploaded in Spanish, with both a play by play analyst and color commentator.

Holy smokes, WAY BETTER than Gilmore. I only picked up on like a quarter of what they were saying, but man the passion they had was incredible. They lost their minds on Pelleur's pick-six and generally they were just entertaining in the forth quarter and OT.

Thanks for mentioning it. Here is a LINK to the pick six call. It's epic!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT