ADVERTISEMENT

Former Coug and WA Broadcasters demand apology

Ha, geez you guys are sensitive AF. Relax, all in good fun - you throw up a softball only amount of time before it gets blasted.
Sorry you thought "National Enquirer" was reason enough to start a political sh!tshow on what was an otherwise good thread.

Many of us on the board do not enjoy watching you and others go back and forth about politics while we're trying to have a discussion about Cougar Football, so yeah, trying to instigate that sh!t pisses me off. I tried to be nice about it but you want to make it about me being sensitive instead of you breaking the rules of the board and a) flaming b) talking politics.

Sorry you thought "National Enquirer" was reason enough to start a political sh!tshow on what was an otherwise good thread.

Many of us on the board do not enjoy watching you and others go back and forth about politics while we're trying to have a discussion about Cougar Football, so yeah, trying to instigate that sh!t pisses me off. I tried to be nice about it but you want to make it about me being sensitive instead of you breaking the rules of the board and a) flaming b) talking politics.
THIS! I'm with you. Sick and tired of politics of ANY kind being on a football board.
Save it for facebook or whatever place, just not here!

THIS! I'm with you. Sick and tired of politics of ANY kind being on a football board.
Save it for facebook or whatever place, just not here!
Sorry guys was just trying to be a sanctimonious troll. Carry on

I Remember Jim Mora having a kerfuffle with a reporter at UCLA. Did Jim Moore have an opinion about that?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT