ADVERTISEMENT

Funniest thing ever

Loyal Coug1

Hall Of Fame
Aug 24, 2022
Gawd - gut laughed over this one. Also lots of hot - oops can't break my promise.... :)

Gawd - gut laughed over this one. Also lots of hot - oops can't break my promise.... :)

C'mon guys - no commentary on this clip? I've never been to the South but want to go there, especially after scrolling thru this one. The Jeff Foxworthy lines are almost the best part.

C'mon guys - no commentary on this clip? I've never been to the South but want to go there, especially after scrolling thru this one. The Jeff Foxworthy lines are almost the best part.
Please send me the dark haired girl all splattered with mud on the back of that Honda (?). Looks like she will need help getting all cleaned up in the shower! ;-)

Please send me the dark haired girl all splattered with mud on the back of that Honda (?). Looks like she will need help getting all cleaned up in the shower! ;-)
If I posted that I would get skewered by the Loyal Coug police.

I wasn't interested in this thread or link. But have to admit, your comment drew me in. You are not wrong. That's all I have to say about that.

She is incredibly hot!
I had to scroll through the article again. Not sure which one was the funniest. Maybe the horse in the back of the Ranchero or whatever it is, or the guy mowing the hedge with the suspended lawnmower. Where do they get this shit?

And there are a lot of nice looking ladies in there. Are they all like that in the South? I need to go there.

I had to scroll through the article again. Not sure which one was the funniest. Maybe the horse in the back of the Ranchero or whatever it is, or the guy mowing the hedge with the suspended lawnmower. Where do they get this shit?

And there are a lot of nice looking ladies in there. Are they all like that in the South? I need to go there.
I cannot vouch for ALL of the ladies in the south, but having travelled to Auburn twice I can verify that the vast majority of the women there are very lovely. Hot weather, and a lot of those lightweight summer dresses- a great combination! And EVERYONE there was always very friendly. Best away trips ever. Would go back there any time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT