ADVERTISEMENT

Future home and home w Virginia

Return trip won't happen. They'll buy us out and we'll be too strapped for cash to say no

Maybe, but that's what thought about Wisconsin, until Wisconsin came to Pullman.

Plus the Virginia college is no semi blue blood to blue blood Wisconsin or above program.

Power conference programs, except for the Ohio States, etc, have been coming to Pullman for the last about 17 to 37 years.

It was in the 60's, 70's, 80's, that Power conference programs, whether lesser or greater programs, didn't come to WSU.

WSU, Pullman, isn't the same WSU, Pullman of the 60's, 70's, 80's.

WSU isn't the Poor Ole Little Ole AW SHUCKS WSU, etc, anymore, even if, tho left behind, except to a couple fans stuck in past, an couple detractors, unless WSU behaves, becomes that.

And other Wisconsin or lower programs will come to Pullman like Wisconsin and Nebraska did.

The Ohio States won't come to Pullman, but they never will come to Pullman.

The Virginia college, is not Ohio State, Alabama, etc, college, and semi might semi probably come to Pullman.

Also with the 250 mil PAC Warchest and Schultz announcing that take 30 mil of it to get athletics, etc, back in the black, WSU might not have to take a buy out.

Your stuck in the past thinking the same thing that happened LONG AGO, will happen again.

Your part of the POOR OLE LITTLE OLE WSU AW SHUCKS CULTURE that needs to change.

Reactions: PeteTheChop
Maybe, but that's what thought about Wisconsin, until Wisconsin came to Pullman.

Plus the Virginia college is no semi blue blood to blue blood Wisconsin or above program.

Power conference programs, except for the Ohio States, etc, have been coming to Pullman for the last about 17 to 37 years.

And other Wisconsin or lower programs will come to Pullman like Wisconsin and Nebraska did.

Also with the 250 mil PAC Warchest and Schultz announcing that take 30 mil of it to get athletics, etc, back in the black, WSU might not have to take a buy out.
If I recall correctly, Illinois is the only other (non-Pac) Power 5 school to ever come to Pullman. How we got Texas Tech I still don't understand. Nebraska has never been to Pullman.

When home and home agreements are signed, the buyout clause is right there. WSU doesn't have the option to "not have to take" a buy out.

Things are improving (tentatively). KSU might make the return trip. Kansas comes here first? WOW! MSU will buy us out.
  • 2026: At Kansas State and Washington, home vs. Fresno State
  • 2027: At Fresno State, home vs. Washington, Idaho, and Kansas
  • 2028: At Kansas and Washington
  • 2029: Home vs. Kansas State and Idaho
  • 2030: At Mississippi State, home vs. North Texas
  • 2031: At San Jose State, home vs. Mississippi State and Virginia
  • 2032: At Texas Tech and Boise State
  • 2033: Home vs. Boise State

If I recall correctly, Illinois is the only other (non-Pac) Power 5 school to ever come to Pullman. How we got Texas Tech I still don't understand. Nebraska has never been to Pullman.

When home and home agreements are signed, the buyout clause is right there. WSU doesn't have the option to "not have to take" a buy out.

Things are improving (tentatively). KSU might make the return trip. Kansas comes here first? WOW! MSU will buy us out.
  • 2026: At Kansas State and Washington, home vs. Fresno State
  • 2027: At Fresno State, home vs. Washington, Idaho, and Kansas
  • 2028: At Kansas and Washington
  • 2029: Home vs. Kansas State and Idaho
  • 2030: At Mississippi State, home vs. North Texas
  • 2031: At San Jose State, home vs. Mississippi State and Virginia
  • 2032: At Texas Tech and Boise State
  • 2033: Home vs. Boise State
Wisconsin just came here last year. And they lost both the pigskin and cheese battles. Cougar gold is far superior to any Wisconsin cheese I’ve eaten. I’m still taste testing our respective brews, won’t have that result finalized for another 20 years or so.

• Haha
Wisconsin just came here last year. And they lost both the pigskin and cheese battles. Cougar gold is far superior to any Wisconsin cheese I’ve eaten. I’m still taste testing our respective brews, won’t have that result finalized for another 20 years or so.
Side note, Flat assuming you are hosting a large tailgate in ‘26 and ‘28 that we are all invited to?

Side note, Flat assuming you are hosting a large tailgate in ‘26 and ‘28 that we are all invited to?

Will definitely have to make some plans. KSU has great tailgating next to the stadium. I've talked to one of my KSU co-workers and he said that Cougs will be welcome at their tailgate that they have at every game. I've never been to a KU game but tailgating near the stadium is virtually non-existent and not open to the general public. Not sure what happens there. Good news is that KU has a brand new stadium going in right now. Not to drag this thing into the mud, but they are reducing capacity from around 47,000 to just over 40,000.

Reactions: Coug90
KU has a brand new stadium going in right now. Not to drag this thing into the mud, but they are reducing capacity from around 47,000 to just over 40,000.

A look at what Kansas plans with its renovation/upgrade:

PNG-image-jpeg.jpg

Maybe a little like what WSU's leadership was going for with "quality over quantity" as far as seating and amenities go? .... (apologies to mega-stadium proponents like Biggs and Tron)

Will definitely have to make some plans. KSU has great tailgating next to the stadium. I've talked to one of my KSU co-workers and he said that Cougs will be welcome at their tailgate that they have at every game. I've never been to a KU game but tailgating near the stadium is virtually non-existent and not open to the general public. Not sure what happens there. Good news is that KU has a brand new stadium going in right now. Not to drag this thing into the mud, but they are reducing capacity from around 47,000 to just over 40,000.
Road trips to Kansas and K State? Sounds to me like at least two wonderfully great stops at Arthur Bryant's BBQ joints!!! Can't wait for that. I am seeing a two meat combo in my future!

Blasphemy! Another team that wants out of the P5!

A look at what Kansas plans with its renovation/upgrade:

PNG-image-jpeg.jpg

Maybe a little like what WSU's leadership was going for with "quality over quantity" as far as seating and amenities go? .... (apologies to mega-stadium proponents like Biggs and Tron)
Why do you apologize to others for their dumb ideas?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT