ADVERTISEMENT

Gabe Marks quote

The leadership on this tem has been superb this year. The move made by Marks on his first TD pass was NFL quality.he is an amazing receiver.

I think Marks' quote is pretty much accurate. The fat lady never sings for this team.

And add this jewel:

'People were not going to give us respect until they absolutely have to,' Marks said. 'Now they have to.'

And add this jewel:

'People were not going to give us respect until they absolutely have to,' Marks said. 'Now they have to.'

Leach's ending remarks about UCLA were gems. I don't think he's as entertaining as many, but that was funny. 6:00 to 6:09 is a great quote. http://www.wsucougars.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=30400&id=4688598

"They seemed like a friendly enough team. They had friendly-warm colors and they seemed nice and seemed happy to have us here."

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeFingLeach
So who belonged to the announcing voice who said" not so fast,i am not so sure that Marks did not push off"? Sounds like he wanted a call against the cougs.

So who belonged to the announcing voice who said" not so fast,i am not so sure that Marks did not push off"? Sounds like he wanted a call against the cougs.

Play by play guy. Pasch I think.

To be honest, until I saw the replay I wasn't sure which way it was going to be called either. Clearly the refs got it right, but I really didn't know from just seeing the original play and camera angle.

Glad Cougar

Marks is awesome and his statement a testimonial to his coach! Love it! The way is should be !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT