ADVERTISEMENT

As it should be: Chip Kelly not letting portal kids play the bowl

It’s like your wife saying she’s leaving you but her new lease doesn’t start until next month.

In the meanwhile, she’ll be sleeping in the guest room checking out tinder and bringing random dudes home.
Told her she could sleep in the yard. I like to think her last thought was putting the pieces together and realizing I meant beneath the dirt. We'll never know for sure.

I may be wrong but I always thought when kid declared for the portal that they are off the team. I can’t remember any player playing for WSU after declaring for free agency.

Reactions: BleedCrimsonandGray
Living in greater LA, I hear a lot of Chip quotes. I will admit that while he was at Oregon I had little respect for him. But in LA, I find his public comments (which I can guarantee, give many of the more politically correct in the UCLA administration stomach acid) to be pretty realistic. This is just one more in a long list of decisions that he has made that are consistent with who he is, at least at this time in his life. What I enjoy the most is a coach who is unquestionably on the hot seat essentially (in polite words) saying, "F you. I will run my program the way I see fit until such time as you decide to fire me. Until then, I am the only one driving this bus!" I will admit that I find it refreshing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT