ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread. Cougs. vs. Cats

Listen, the season is over. Teams have learned to play up on the line of scrimmage since we can’t run or pass protect.

Probably no one. But maybe we don't play this bad for 7 more weeks.
Yeah Colorado played better than this in the 2nd half yesterday. We don’t figure this out quick the season is going down the shitter.

Yeah Colorado played better than this in the 2nd half yesterday. We don’t figure this out quick the season is going down the shitter.
Colorado was outscored 46-14 in the 2nd half and ot. So thats just not true. Oregon amd Washington look like ass kickings in the future but the other 4 games are certainly wiannable. Im not ready to give up on the season yet.

It's never been easier to quit caring about college athletics thanks for all that has happened. WSU cannot afford to drop to the MWC. That's the death knell of the university. If that's what you're rooting for, then great, enjoy.
Dont be so dramatic, death knell? The university will endure

So we need to be quicker on offense. I'm saying right now... that if anyone thinks this Oline can do more than 2 seconds (reliably) that they are on crack.

Physically... we just look weak. Did we go Vegan?

Coaching wise... I declare early season Coach Klein from Waterboy

Reactions: ATACFD
One Arizona turnover could swing everything. Gonna keep the faith. There’s a good team in there, just gotta find it.

So we need to be quicker on offense. I'm saying right now... that if anyone thinks this Oline can do more than 2 seconds (reliably) that they are on crack.

Physically... we just look weak. Did we go Vegan?

Coaching wise... I declare early season Coach Klein from Waterboy
The delayed hand offs will not work, blasting itstraight ahead might. They dont have to keep the hole open long

Colorado was outscored 46-14 in the 2nd half and ot. So thats just not true. Oregon amd Washington look like ass kickings in the future but the other 4 games are certainly wiannable. Im not ready to give up on the season yet.
If we play like this we are looking down the barrel at 4-8. Not sure how we could continue this but we’re 6 straight quarters in niw.

I mean if you all assume we are goi g to lose the next 7 games then msune don't watch? When did WSU become a school that was championship or nothing?

Dont be so dramatic, death knell? The university will endure
I think you'll be surprised that this will have a major impact. WSU essentially becomes conjoined with EWU, CWU, and WWU. At that point, why not just go to the university that costs less and gets you the degree you need or want (hint: WSU will be the most expensive)?

I think you'll be surprised that this will have a major impact. WSU essentially becomes conjoined with EWU, CWU, and WWU. At that point, why not just go to the university that costs less and gets you the degree you need or want (hint: WSU will be the most expensive)?
Oh well.

After the first TD drive, the longest series has gone 5 plays.
Ward has to do something this drive and that means getting points otherwise you have to give Mateer a series just to change things up.
Time to do something.

And there's a pick.
Need to make a change in this game.

Needed to change pants at halftime. Because they shat the ones they were wearing.

Oh we do not. Those are Big Sky and D-II schools. Even if we join the Mtn West and become G5, we have a team and a schedule/ WWU doesn't even play football.

And the Mtn West is littlered with R1 research schools. What tier are EWU, CWU ?

Yes this will hurt enrollment. But if you want FBS football and can't get into UW,............

Oh we do not. Those are Big Sky and D-II schools. Even if we join the Mtn West and become G5, we have a team and a schedule/ WWU doesn't even play football.

And the Mtn West is littlered with R1 research schools. What tier are EWU, CWU ?

Yes this will hurt enrollment. But if you want FBS football and can't get into UW,............
The younger generation will see it that way. Not being a P5 (or P4) player will hurt.

If you want FBS football and cannot get into UW, you're likely going with the least expensive option at that point, or you're selecting a university you truly love based on field of study/program or location.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT