ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread. Cougs vs. Dogs

I'm sorry -- don't like the new radio announcer guy.

Trade the Vandals back. Take Patchin.

Runs like that really make me wonder…who will Wayshawn Parker play for next year?

Nice drive. Mateer is God. Huston (Hutson?) is out of my doghouse.

Oh and I just read on X that those sill Haitians heard there were going to be a bunch of dogs and cats running around at Lumen today. They are out at the dge of the parking lot, BBQ's at the ready. For real, I read it on X!

Nice drive. Mateer is God. Huston (Hutson?) is out of my doghouse.

Oh and I just read on X that those sill Haitians heard there were going to be a bunch of dogs and cats running around at Lumen today. They are out at the dge of the parking lot, BBQ's at the ready. For real, I read it on X!
Stop loyal that belongs over on the Beasley board

They’ve been doing this shit for the past 116 years. They called it in 2012 and they are calling it today.
I was going to post exactly this but thought most would find it too obscure. But that is exactly where my mind went when they actually called it.

Ugh. Underthrown. Mateer seems to struggle to put enough on it when he throws with touch. He’s got a cannon with accuracy, but when he tries to drop one in it falls short.

Ugh. Underthrown. Mateer seems to struggle to put enough on it when he throws with touch. He’s got a cannon with accuracy, but when he tries to drop one in it falls short.
Why that play? F-ing stupid call.

This isn’t that hard. Ball hit the ground. Make the right call and let’s get on with it

Pac-12 refs were so bad that UW being in a new conference, and using its refs for this game, resulted in fairer and better officiating for WSU. The Big Ten refs are biased but they are much better officials and have a limit to how much bias they will show.

Reactions: COUGinNCW
When we have 5 DBs on the field, how do they keep getting receivers behind us?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT