ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread. Cougs vs. Dogs

I love Dickert nut you have to stop the clock there. Bad clock management.

Best play in football.
Wow. Goal line stand to beat the sniveling cheating mutts. This ranks right up there. Another great day to be a Coug. Mateer is indeed God. Great job defense. There will be some drunk Cougs tonight. And it is only 4:15 as I post. But I won't be one of them. Wait, I have about 8 Coors Lights in the fridge, I ain't going anywhere. Glug Glug.

And best $7.99 I ever spent for this one month of Peacock. And gee, I need to go pee out of my c***. :)

Dont blame the refs, uw has 14 penalties
Not the number, it is when and under what situation the penalty is called or not. Gotta remember that we had a no call late hit out of bounds, no call roughing the passer, the refs called UW for BD 5 yard stuff and occasional other stuff. WSU lost 3 scores due to the refs.

The worst thing about this game is that the best game of the day was not on tv in my area.
The best thing about this game is that the apple cup comes back to Beasley Coliseum where it belongs👍

&
Next%20Big%2012%20Champs_zpsq91cjk2r.png

• Haha
Reactions: 79COUG and Coug90
the sideline "blind side block" call after a nice return was the worst

but who cares now ?!!

Fisch got into his own head. Like Pete Carroll in the Super Bowl.
Same thing with putting in that backup QB. I mean he made a few runs I guess but he also floated a ball that easily coulda gone the other way and he took Rodgers out of rythm.

Fisch definitely got a case of outsmarting himself

They had a rules guy explaning the rule and saying it was a proper call, i didnt quite follow him
Those blocks are so easy to spot they are gonna get called everytime. You can slow mo it it doesn’t matter. It’s a horseshit rule but that’s beside the point

Same thing with putting in that backup QB. I mean he made a few runs I guess but he also floated a ball that easily coulda gone the other way and he took Rodgers out of rythm.

Fisch definitely got a case of outsmarting himself
I agree. Often Fisch made me a happy guy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT