ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread SJSU

Amazing game. Sloppy but I’ll take it. Although i’m really getting too old for this. My heart rate was up to 118. Normally it’s a nice 58 or so when resting.

Reactions: Suudy
didn't get to watch, but saw gamecast with less than a minute and the field to go for SJ to win.... and they score a TD?

As the locals would say, FECKIN EEJIT!

Hope this is a wakeup call to the team and delusional fans that this team was never good enough to sleepwalk through the MW.

Clear path…except for Boise state and Fresno state and Oregon state and anyone else who has a tall receiver and an accurate QB

If tonight’s WSU team shows up in Boise, they will lose.
Yep. That was a very ugly win. But as Brink is saying on the postgame, a gritty win.

I didnt get to watch but I listened to it. This game reminds me of the 1997 Arizona game. Both opponents weren't as good as WSU but they weren't horrible compared tothe Cougs. Both games were won in OT. Both games probably should have been lost. Both feel lucky. I'm they got the win.

Reactions: ATACFD
Clear path…except for Boise state and Fresno state and Oregon state and anyone else who has a tall receiver and an accurate QB

If tonight’s WSU team shows up in Boise, they will lose.
Disagree.

SJSU >>> Georgia Southern

This was our “trap game” on a short week, remember?

Reactions: Coug90
I like SJSU. Easy to see why they’re 3-0.

We pull away in the second half after a few adjustments.

Pretty clear we’re the more talented team.

Mateer: Damn. Perfect? No but, that dude OWNES this football team. He has all the tools necessary to continue to improve.

I don’t know about you but, I’m enjoying the heII out of this game.

Not sure about how I feel getting punked by Mik, who made a plan and is enjoying the **** out of himself right now ( I hope he’s in Sec 26 among the Students) but we’re gonna be 4-0 guys.

Enjoy the second half!

I started in section 2, Row M Seat 2, had a LOT of people walk in front of me, squeeze by me, instead of using the open rows below, above me, that had no one sitting in those rows, then enjoyed the pyrotechnics, marching band, etc. Then couldn't enjoy the game for first half of first quarter, because couldn't see the action near the other end zone. Then I moved to section 3 row 20, which was a little better. Then halfway thru the 2nd quarter moved to section 4, row 29, seat 6, which had a lot of fans, could see whole field, all the action, was a awesome spot, so stayed there the rest of game.

Reactions: LeachPack
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT