ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread. WSU vs. BSU

Too late for that. They have to throw now. Mateer is a bad pocket passer. He is overwhelmed. He needs to be on the move to throw so he has run/pass option.

2 sacks in a row. Tell me more about poor man’s Tebow or Heisman candidate…. Arbuckle needs to coach. There is no scheme. Not an air raid team. The qb isnt a pocket passer. Not really a running team, the OL isnt great. What is the scheme??? Broken Play Offense??? It is a collection of plays, not a scheme.
Hard to run anything with an OL that can’t block.

Reactions: M-I-Coug
We have missed guys open... haven't run well outside... our quick outs were fine, but we quit.

All in all, our offensive looks stupid.

Our defense looks out of position.

I swear... we could have won this game.

Reactions: ATACFD
Maybe they’ll take a knee instead of running up the score. You know since we invites them into the conference.

• Haha
Hard to run anything with an OL that can’t block.

Two things. If you can’t pass protect, you keep adding blockers until you can. If you can’t, well, dont throw it.

Second thing, search Coach Codutti on youtube. He runs a scheme that runs the ball with bad OL.

There are things you can do. Dickfore and Arbuckle are choosing not to do them.

Or you can recruit better. Or coach better. They chose not to do those.

We have missed guys open... haven't run well outside... our quick outs were fine, but we quit.

All in all, our offensive looks stupid.

Our defense looks out of position.

I swear... we could have won this game.

But yet it didn’t happen. Cant wait to see Dickfore tell everyone he was outcoached again.

Touchdown. Wheels are off. The route is on.

Two things. If you can’t pass protect, you keep adding blockers until you can. If you can’t, well, dont throw it.

Second thing, search Coach Codutti on youtube. He runs a scheme that runs the ball with bad OL.

There are things you can do. Dickfore and Arbuckle are choosing not to do them.

Or you can recruit better. Or coach better. They chose not to do those.
Exactly, stop clearing the backfield

The only goals left for this game are to keep Jeanty under 300 and not get anyone hurt. I’m not sure we can do the first.

In todays good news, Fresno state doesn’t look that tough.

The good news is that the rest of the games really are winnable.

Boise State is just better than us.

Why do our coaches fail to spread things out? Run and roll wide?

Exactly, stop clearing the backfield

They dont need backs or TEs. They need to add bigger bodies. The backs and TEs arent big enough.

The offense is being exposed the same way BYU did to Leach all those years ago. Keep Mateer in the pocket. Make him beat you as a drop back passer. The OL wont help. The OC wont change. 7 sacks and counting.

The good news is that the rest of the games really are winnable.

Boise State is just better than us.

Why do our coaches fail to spread things out? Run and roll wide?

Weakest schedule ever. Ever. A one loss season is possible in spite of Dickfore. Not because of him.

They dont need backs or TEs. They need to add bigger bodies. The backs and TEs arent big enough.

The offense is being exposed the same way BYU did to Leach all those years ago. Keep Mateer in the pocket. Make him beat you as a drop back passer. The OL wont help. The OC wont change. 7 sacks and counting.
Couldnt execute the tush push qb sneak

Watched the game with my 88 year old dad. He summed it up succinctly: “ This is not a good or well coached football team “.

Watched the game with my 88 year old dad. He summed it up succinctly: “ This is not a good or well coached football team “.

Careful. The Dickfore lovers like MI wont stand for this!!! They’ll call your dad names and shame him.

How dare you say anything against the Church of the Right Way!

• Haha
Careful. The Dickfore lovers like MI wont stand for this!!! They’ll call your dad names and shame him.

How dare you say anything against the Church of the Right Way!

You still aren't worthy of licking the ballsweat off Dickert's jockstrap. It's an ugly game and definitely a couple bad coaching decisions, but we lost this game because we faced a team with a guy who is going to be in New York. Maurice Clarette and Ahman Green are the only two running backs that I've seen that are as dominant as Jeanty. The guy is a freaking stud.

Last comment before another beer then to bed. Absolutely no reason to have our starters in down 4TD's. What if Mateer got hurt?

Put in the second team and get them some reps. Terrible coaching decisions all night, this is the cherry on top.

Cougs didn’t lose to a lesser opponent. Something that’s was infuriating in the past. Teams have bad games. Turn overs and dropped balls can be corrected. On go the next game. Go Cougs.

Reactions: Cougini5591
Can’t wait to see this dude running through our defense again in his draft highlights. Yippee.

You still aren't worthy of licking the ballsweat off Dickert's jockstrap. It's an ugly game and definitely a couple bad coaching decisions, but we lost this game because we faced a team with a guy who is going to be in New York. Maurice Clarette and Ahman Green are the only two running backs that I've seen that are as dominant as Jeanty. The guy is a freaking stud.
Biggs is celebrating right now and has been waiting 5 weeks for this moment so he could thump his chest because he’s so insecure about his own “career” failure. F’n loser.

That is NOT the main reason we lost this game. It was one factor but not the primary one. The D was OK enough for 3 quarters against him. The O let them down. D was on the field too much.
The main reason we lost was basically everything about the offense: Mateers decision making, Mateers accuracy issues, terrible O line, very terrible OC play calling etc.
Dickert is a good guy and great motivator but he still has much to learn.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT