ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

"I don't think that he had it" Both fools in the booth agree with this? He had it for a 2-Mississippi

We have become so beholden and so deep into technicalities of rules that we can no longer see the forest for the trees. Right in front of our eyes and we're no longer qualified to interpret what we're seeing

That P12 ad where CCP says "we're not concerned about our record" is the perfect soundbyte for UW

Could we have asked for a worse start?

On the road, Cal gets their starter QB back for THIS GAME, an INT to start, give up a big pass, hit the ref on a 3rd down, and get pinned on our own 5 to start our 3rd drive?

He seemed short to me. What do I knelt, though. Finally someone mentions the “chip in the ball”. I’ve been clamoring for that for a while.

Cal band is playing Nirvana... are they trolling us?

Either way, can somebody go back in time and kill the person who got the WSU band to start playing Iron Man?

Seriously, does someone have blackmail on the student band leader that we are forced to play that on repeat for 50 years?

All right! Roughing the passer. Evan Weaver gets called even though he had a SUPER hilarious intro package from the P12 network

Interference? That guy looked like he was on Arco’s back .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT