ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

WSU barely loses to Stanford, gives up 60 in a loss to Ore St, loses to UW by 45, goes 4-8, watches the national championship on tv, falls asleep at halftime, finishes 4-8.

No way WSU goes 4-8.

Under Mike Price, Doba, Wulf, maybe, maybe even probably if they had, were the coach of this team.

Only reason why Leach, WSU went 3-9 in years 1,3, was because of recovering from DUMPSTER FIRE.

Once Leach had his players, he has always won 6+ games.

And Leach has won 6+ games at Texas Tech 10 straight years, and never failed to win 6+ games.

And Texas Tech, WSU, Pullman, Lub, TX has similar challenges.

No way WSU goes 0-3 to end the season, finish at 4-8.

In fact, I am so sure of it, that if WSU goes 0-3, finishes 4-8, I will literally eat my words.

And when I say that I am almost never ever wrong, and only had to literally eat my words once.

At WORST WSU goes at least 5-7 at worst.

I don't care how I strike you douchebag, the mutts are a dumpster fire and we will beat them this year...….now go sit on a towel

I’m proud to say that I have never, ever gone on a fusky board before. Not even to lurk. No idea why someone would have any desire to read comments from others that they don’t like.

The only thing I can conclude by **** face popping over here is that he/she didn’t actually go to the udump and just likes to troll others from the basement of his mom’s house.

Ignore time for me!
Ignore who?

No way WSU goes 4-8.

Under Mike Price, Doba, Wulf, maybe, maybe even probably if they had, were the coach of this team.

Only reason why Leach, WSU went 3-9 in years 1,3, was because of recovering from DUMPSTER FIRE.

And Leach has won 6+ games at Texas Tech 10 straight years, and never failed to win 6+ games.

In fact, I am so sure of it, that if WSU goes 0-3, finishes 4-8, I will literally eat my words.

And when I say that I am almost never ever wrong, and only had to literally eat my words once.

How does one literally eat one's words? I love it when people mix up the words "literally" and "figuratively."

WSU is not going to go 0-3 to finish the season at 4-8, I agree. They will go 0-4 to finish the season at 4-8.

No way WSU goes 4-8.

I don't know if anyone can be so absolute in predicting how the rest of the season will go. I remember the predictions at the start of the season and some Coug fans were getting roasted, even by you Mik, for daring to suggest WSU might win only 7 games this year. I'd have to go back and find it, but I clearly remember one poster suggesting a range this year of 5 to 8 wins and you had some harsh words for him for even saying 5 wins was a worst case scenario. My point is nobody can ever really tell how a team is going to respond from week to week. Predictions for this team are pretty pointless...at least for this year.

Glad Cougar

Glad Cougar

I don't know if anyone can be so absolute in predicting how the rest of the season will go. I remember the predictions at the start of the season and some Coug fans were getting roasted, even by you Mik, for daring to suggest WSU might win only 7 games this year. I'd have to go back and find it, but I clearly remember one poster suggesting a range this year of 5 to 8 wins and you had some harsh words for him for even saying 5 wins was a worst case scenario. My point is nobody can ever really tell how a team is going to respond from week to week. Predictions for this team are pretty pointless...at least for this year.

Glad Cougar

Glad Cougar

Mik said he saw no reason why WSU couldn't go 12-0. That nobody was going to be able to score w/ WSY. That it was however, likely a 10-11 win team.

How does one literally eat one's words? I love it when people mix up the words "literally" and "figuratively."

WSU is not going to go 0-3 to finish the season at 4-8, I agree. They will go 0-4 to finish the season at 4-8.

Husky Troll. As Spock would say Your Illogical.

I have logically explained why WSU wont go 0-4, 0-3, whatever to go 4-8, and why WSU would finish at 5-7,6-6, 5-7, at worst.

All you do is sound like a broken record that looks like, sounds like a Husky Troll, by keeping on saying: 0-4, 4-8, etc, with no logic, etc.

I have logically explained why WSU wont go 0-4, 0-3, whatever to go 4-8, and why WSU would finish at 5-7,6-6, 5-7, at worst.

All you do is sound like a broken record that looks like, sounds like a Husky Troll, by keeping on saying: 0-4, 4-8, etc, with no logic, etc.

I'm not sure you're the best representation of someone who should be representing their logic as dogma.

He’s going to eat his smartphone

I love the idiots on this board who assume that somebody is a “Husky troll” when they talk shit about this team. I assure you, I hate UW. Everything about the school. At this time, I hate this football team. Everything about it. They’re frustrating, underachieving, infuriating, loser wastes-of-time. If there is a way to lose a game, this collective group of idiots will figure out how to do it.

I love the idiots on this board who assume that somebody is a “Husky troll” when they talk shit about this team. I assure you, I hate UW. Everything about the school. At this time, I hate this football team. Everything about it. They’re frustrating, underachieving, infuriating, loser wastes-of-time. If there is a way to lose a game, this collective group of idiots will figure out how to do it.
Go back and read his posts and you will see that he is a troll. There are several fuskies that come on this board and add value. Not him.

Glad Cougar

Glad Cougar

There are things called likelyhoods, probabilities.

Sure nothing is IMPOSSIBLE.

But at the beginning, based on things, IT WASNT BLOODY DAMN LIKELY that win less then 8,9, 8.5 games, and that 6-6 at worst.

And this season could have EASILY been 6-1, 7-1, which backs up why what was said SHOULD have happened.

But sometimes EVERYTHING GOES TO HELL DESPITE the REALISTIC, LOGICAL Probabities, etc.

So yes 3-9, 4-8, 5-7,6-6, etc, was THEORETICALLY possible.

BUT NOT, WASNT GOING TO HAPPEN UNLESS EVERYTHING WENT TO HELL AND IT DID HAPPEN.

Thats the same for now.

NO WAY WSU WILL GO 0-4, go 4-8, unless EVERYTHING GOES TO HELL and it happens.

To put it another way.

There was about a 1% chance to finish, go 3-9,4-8,5-7,etc, and only about a 4 to 7% chance that go 6-6, and about a 13% to 23% chance to only win 7. About a 25 to 35% chance to win 8, etc, at beginning of year.

Same kind of thing now. Only about a 2% chance that go 0-4.

2% to me is close enough that I treat it as ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

But sometimes in life the 2% happens.

Its going by whats REALISTIC.

And realistically WSU wasnt going to finish below about 6,7,8 wins.

Except realism was defied.

Same thing now. WSU realistically is not going to go 0-4, 0-3 to finish at 4-8

Also I am pretty sure its a Husky Troll that is only saying 0-4 to try to get the goat of WSU fans.

No need for you to defend the husky troll.

Glad Cougar

Glad Cougar
I said 5 to 7 in pre-season, then predicted 7 after the close Oregon road game... after tonight I'm back to 5-6.

Mik said he saw no reason why WSU couldn't go 12-0. That nobody was going to be able to score w/ WSY. That it was however, likely a 10-11 win team.

Nope that was Biggscoug.

I predicted 8,9, 8.5 wins as the over/under line.

I said in response to Biggs post, that WSU could win 12-0, but that I didnt think that likely.

Also there was a couple, few media sources, etc, that had semi projected, semi predicted WSU as a possible top 5,6,7 11-1, playoff hunt candidate.

And based on what was known or not known about what WSU had, didnt have, like top 5th ranked WR corp in nation, etc, those predictions were not too wild.

The fact is WSU HORRIBLY, BADLY WAY UNDERACHIEVED what WSU maybe should have been able to do.

WSU was almost 6-1,7-1, and would have been except for things like officiating, bad breaks, a couple, few bad plays, in some close, key games.

And thats on the team, players, coaching, refs, all combined together.

Now as others have said, why do you a husky troll waste your time, and our time, and come here?

Why not just go troll the husky boards since your a husky fan, and since your probably on husky boards

UW is trash. We are slightly smellier trash.
True.

I cannot imagine what anyone saw Cal do tonight that they DON'T think UW can recreate at home in Montlake. Everybody knows they've won 9 OF THE LAST 10, CORRECT? If they win this year and next, they will tie the longest AC win streak of 8 which would be the most lopsided era in the series in 30 years. We are rapidly approaching Oregon's recent streak vs UW here...

There are things called likelyhoods, probabilities.

Sure nothing is IMPOSSIBLE.

But at the beginning, based on things, IT WASNT BLOODY DAMN LIKELY that win less then 8,9, 8.5 games, and that 6-6 at worst.

And this season could have EASILY been 6-1, 7-1, which backs up why what was said SHOULD have happened.

But sometimes EVERYTHING GOES TO HELL DESPITE the REALISTIC, LOGICAL Probabities, etc.

So yes 3-9, 4-8, 5-7,6-6, etc, was THEORETICALLY possible.

BUT NOT, WASNT GOING TO HAPPEN UNLESS EVERYTHING WENT TO HELL AND IT DID HAPPEN.

Thats the same for now.

NO WAY WSU WILL GO 0-4, go 4-8, unless EVERYTHING GOES TO HELL and it happens.

To put it another way.

There was about a 1% chance to finish, go 3-9,4-8,5-7,etc, and only about a 4 to 7% chance that go 6-6, and about a 13% to 23% chance to only win 7. About a 25 to 35% chance to win 8, etc, at beginning of year.

Same kind of thing now. Only about a 2% chance that go 0-4.

2% to me is close enough that I treat it as ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

But sometimes in life the 2% happens.

Its going by whats REALISTIC.

And realistically WSU wasnt going to finish below about 6,7,8 wins.

Except realism was defied.

Same thing now. WSU realistically is not going to go 0-4, 0-3 to finish at 4-8

Also I am pretty sure its a Husky Troll that is only saying 0-4 to try to get the goat of WSU fans.

No need for you to defend the husky troll.

Are you gonna start with the boxer thing again?

I said 5 to 7 in pre-season, then predicted 7 after the close Oregon road game... after tonight I'm back to 5-6.
One of the things I blew this year... I was prepared for a mediocre year at best. Then I let the preseason hype on this board get my hopes to high. So now I’m really pissed off instead of just mostly pissed off.

I think last year spoiled us like we were going to build on 11-2 instead of take a step back. the writing was on the wall when we lost thompson and some others. This was never a 9-10 win team.

With ketchup?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT