ADVERTISEMENT

Gameday part 3

The next logical step after Pat Macafee for Gameday is Daniel Tosh. F it if you are going for outrageous sound bites bordering on offensive, just go all in!

I don’t know what the F they are doing. I never tuned in to watch that crap. I gotta think he’s alienating more longtime viewers than he’s bringing in new ones.

He’s a damn punter, who gives a f… what he says. ESPN might be the bigger idiots here, they signed him to an 85 million dollar contract, no wonder they have financial issues.

Reactions: BiggsCoug
He’s a damn punter, who gives a f… what he says. ESPN might be the bigger idiots here, they signed him to an 85 million dollar contract, no wonder they have financial issues.
I think that’s part of the appeal for people that like him. Hes a walking anomaly.He’s a punter who looks like a linebacker and talks like Randy Savage. I also think his act is going to wear thin and ESPN is going to regret paying him a fortune.

Rich coming from the guy who missed a FG to send his team for a shot at the national championship in 2007.

He's just saying what most people/media involved with the NCAA and the power conferences think. Do really prefer the disingenuous saying the right thing in public, but doing and acting the opposite in private? Personally, I find the honesty refreshing. We need to constantly reminded that we find ourselves in pit of vipers, and need to act and prepare accordingly. ESPN has only reminded us of what we truly face going forward -- two weeks in a row.

Whinging about it, an 50 cents won't buy us a cup coffee these days. Better to send an email to Chun and Schultz confirming that if we must be relegated, you want them to go down swing, exacting a pound of flesh.

The next logical step after Pat Macafee for Gameday is Daniel Tosh. F it if you are going for outrageous sound bites bordering on offensive, just go all in!

I don’t know what the F they are doing. I never tuned in to watch that crap. I gotta think he’s alienating more longtime viewers than he’s bringing in new ones.

I understand that's the appeal. My buddy is a die hard Colts fan and was telling me about this guy a long time ago when he was still playing and getting drunk and jumping in rivers or whatever he did.

The problem with his take is it is clear he doesn't understand the pageantry and school pride that makes college football so special...and is the reason why Game Say is so popular in the first place.

He just basically said F all of that.

Even if I wasn't a Coug, that has to be one of the most tone deaf moves in th history of sports.

I mean, might as well show up to your Jewish neighbor's housewarming with a side of hog and pulled pork

Whoops...meant to respond to Roses. Damn sausage fingers!

Monday's press conference with Dickert should be interesting.

Keep up the heat, Jake. Challenge McAfee to debate. Expose him for the loud mouth f*ck that he is.

Bullies don't like getting punched in the nose.

Correct ..bullies don't like being bullied.

I am reminded when Arnold on Different Strokes was being bullied by The Gooch and learned some Kung Fu.

Or when Yaki liked Doxxing people until he was exposed as a John Clayton lookalike and slithered back under that rock from which he came.

Monday's press conference with Dickert should be interesting.

Keep up the heat, Jake. Challenge McAfee to debate. Expose him for the loud mouth f*ck that he is.

Bullies don't like getting punched in the nose.
I say leave it alone and move on, hopefully Dickert takes the high road. He’s trying to drag us into the mud with him. Dickert cleared the air with Corso, and made his statement for his reasons last week, so no need for Dickert to dwell on it. Public option is on our side leave at that. Dickert will be coaching far long that Patty Boy will be employed in the broadcast business.

Reactions: 425cougfan
Correct ..bullies don't like being bullied.

I am reminded when Arnold on Different Strokes was being bullied by The Gooch and learned some Kung Fu.

Or when Yaki liked Doxxing people until he was exposed as a John Clayton lookalike and slithered back under that rock from which he came.
What happened to that guy lol?

More from Macafee. About 2:31. I actually don’t mind this it’s getting us good pub. Does Macafee even pay attention to CFB though? Cougs would get beat up in the B12?? Huh?? That conference sucks this year we’d be one of the best teams in it. Wtf is he talking about? As for the show. I don’t find him funny, knowledgeable, entertaining…who watches this shit? It’s like a guy trying to be Joe Rogan and Howard stern with bad sports takes. So weird.

Reactions: Wazzubrooz
More from Macafee. About 2:31. I actually don’t mind this it’s getting us good pub. Does Macafee even pay attention to CFB though? Cougs would get beat up in the B12?? Huh?? That conference sucks this year we’d be one of the best teams in it. Wtf is he talking about? As for the show. I don’t find him funny, knowledgeable, entertaining…who watches this shit? It’s like a guy trying to be Joe Rogan and Howard stern with bad sports takes. So weird.

So, he doesn’t know who his alma mater is playing this weekend. Cool.

He doubles down today

I didn't see anyone really attacking Kirk Herbstreit, so I don't know where he's getting that. However, I hope the noise he has brought upon his douchey self only gets louder. So loud that he is forced to apologize...... That would be amazing. On a side note, I would be willing to bet that if challenged to a fight by someone on social media, he would accept and try to make it happen.

So I watched the link above and I'll say that McAfee is going a little less bulldog on the Cougs themselves. He did say that he wants us in the Big 12. That said, he doesn't understand that WSU fans flying that flag at Gameday has benefited ESPN as much or more than it's benefited WSU.

It's also obvious that he doesn't know much about college football and he's winging it a lot of the time.

I didn't see anyone really attacking Kirk Herbstreit, so I don't know where he's getting that. However, I hope the noise he has brought upon his douchey self only gets louder. So loud that he is forced to apologize...... That would be amazing. On a side note, I would be willing to bet that if challenged to a fight by someone on social media, he would accept and try to make it happen.
I don’t care if he apologizes. His head has gotten WAY to big. I guess that kind of money when you were making punter money will do that to you. His show sucks and is boring. He’s not entertaining. People will change the channel. They probably already are.

I’ll add that he states the obvious (what you do when you don’t prepare) and guesses with boisterous opinions on everything else, throws in some swear words and it’s supposed to be some cutting edge sports show. This pile of crap is going to crash and burn so fast.

Last edited:
He's not the type to apologize. He's the type to get louder and insist that everyone else is wrong.

Maybe he should run for president.

• Haha
Reactions: WindyCityCoug
From yesterday's Dan Lebetard show. (A brilliant show btw)

He was formally at ESPN and was a casualty of the reducing and cost-cutting of that network of sports journalists that has eventually led to someone like McAfee getting such a lucrative, prominent role that has diluted the original purpose of College Game Day

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT