ADVERTISEMENT

Gasp - new article on the front page!

Loyal Coug1

Hall Of Fame
Aug 24, 2022
My only reaction is the picture of Cam with his sidearm throw. This is not baseball. He'll sure as hell never be an NFL QB - they'll bat down every other pass.

Side note - I asked this before, but got no replies. Every time I reply to a post, I get an error message. I gone to copying my reply, then re-posting and it will go through. Same with a new thread. I'll post, the site doesn't take it and I have to repost it. Am I the only one who has this issue? It's annoying as hell.

My only reaction is the picture of Cam with his sidearm throw. This is not baseball. He'll sure as hell never be an NFL QB - they'll bat down every other pass.

Side note - I asked this before, but got no replies. Every time I reply to a post, I get an error message. I gone to copying my reply, then re-posting and it will go through. Same with a new thread. I'll post, the site doesn't take it and I have to repost it. Am I the only one who has this issue? It's annoying as hell.
There's already a new one up regarding a recruit commit! FOOTBALL!

Reactions: COUGinNCW

Regarding your side note might have to do with the browser you're using.

Reactions: cr8zyncalif
The recent news re: who will be on the team for FB this fall has certainly been good.

Now let's see how it all comes together. Other than at LB with Henley, there is legit reason to expect every other position group to be better. The key will be the magnitude of improvement.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT