ADVERTISEMENT

Gettin after it

Coug90

Hall Of Fame
Jan 17, 2012

This is a true freshman! There’s DLinemen that don’t put up 26 on the pro bench at the NFL combine. Some beefy kids in route to Pullman!

Reactions: SDCoug
Guy’s so big he makes the plates look like 35’s. Then again, maybe it just looks that way to me since I’ve never been in a weight room with D1 lineman before. Not to mention I’ve turned into a middle aged, squishy man. :)

Guy’s so big he makes the plates look like 35’s. Then again, maybe it just looks that way to me since I’ve never been in a weight room with D1 lineman before. Not to mention I’ve turned into a middle aged, squishy man. :)
This was a sort of under the radar lightly recruited guy too. When I see his build and strength reminds me of a Husky I despised (aka a guy I would have loved to see in Crimson) Greg Gaines. Just a brick shithouse low center of gravity lunch pail high motor guy. Not sure where he’s gonna play but hoping it’s D Tackle. Seems like it’s been a while since we had guy like that on the interior D Line.

This was a sort of under the radar lightly recruited guy too. When I see his build and strength reminds me of a Husky I despised (aka a guy I would have loved to see in Crimson) Greg Gaines. Just a brick shithouse low center of gravity lunch pail high motor guy. Not sure where he’s gonna play but hoping it’s D Tackle. Seems like it’s been a while since we had guy like that on the interior D Line.
I thought he was an OL

I thought he was an OL
He was 1st team all league OL and DL and conference lineman of the year for a state champion 4A team. I’d rather see him on the DLine because I feel like there’s more of a need there, but I think he played all 5 OLine positions in HS, so he’s obviously a helluva smart kid too. I’m sure the coaches will get him in the right spot but I’d be willing to bet he’s a 2 or 3 year starter and a good player for the Cougs either way.

I'd rather see him run well. The strength isn't the hard part. The athleticism is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT