ADVERTISEMENT

Girlies on at 7

Loyal Coug1

Hall Of Fame
Aug 24, 2022
Consider this a pathetic attempt at starting a game thread. Hey some of us got nothing else to do on a Friday but watch a bunch of long legged young ladies run, jump and bounce around.

Consider this a pathetic attempt at starting a game thread. Hey some of us got nothing else to do on a Friday but watch a bunch of long legged young ladies run, jump and bounce around.
Unfortunately, the Pac 12 Washington network has a Big 12 school playing a Big 10 school.

Yeah, ASU is not very good but impressive start. It's 22-6 to start the 2nd.
Just saw a pan on Beasley during the halftime show. Geezus. 500 fans maybe? And there were 4,000 plus at the mutt game in Seattle last week?

I mean come the F on. We are a bit under it in the Pac right now, but doing great overall. Pac-12 tournament champs last year.

A cold and snowy Friday night in Pullman. You telling me the university and greek communities (men and women) can't rally the troops to come watch a 7PM Friday game? Then go drink by 9?

Arizona hung with the Cougs for 2 1/2 quarters. We blew them away after that. Some great freshmen on both teams. Hopefully we can keep anyone named Villa. Tuhina was out of her boot.

Arizona hung with the Cougs for 2 1/2 quarters. We blew them away after that. Some great freshmen on both teams. Hopefully we can keep anyone named Villa. Tuhina was out of her boot.
I watched most of the second half. Girls looked good. Played pretty well too. :)

Noticed Tuhina was out of the boot as well. Hopefully a week or 2 away.

Next 4 are brutal. SoCal & Mountain schools.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT