Missouri
UCF
Nebraska
Maryland
K State
Boston College
Etc...

Good choice! Welcome to the Palouse!

Hes gonna be a hell of a rush linebacker. Special kid coming off edge. Kudos to Coach Spurrier and Coach Brock. Hiring Spurrier was the best thing that Leach has done.

This is an outstanding pick-up for the Cougs. Miami really wanted this kid as did several other schools. Congrats!

Hes gonna be a hell of a rush linebacker. Special kid coming off edge. Kudos to Coach Spurrier and Coach Brock. Hiring Spurrier was the best thing that Leach has done.
do you know that for sure? I've seen him listed as a WDE, but I'd much rather see him at LB if he can run down guys sideline to sideline.

6'3 205. 4.7 electronic 40 and 4.4 shuttle. I know Matt Brock was his secondary recruiter. I assume edge. Could def be wrong though

But WSU doesnt beat out the semi blue bloods like Miami, Nebraska, etc, for recruits

there is a steady uptick of talent leach/wsu is getting, the air raid will be extremely dangerous if they can get this quality of player over the entire defense

leach is getting more talent than he could at texas tech. proximity to California but also inroads into Georgia , Florida, Michigan, Ohio

Really think Walker is perfect for our defense. Get the kid in the weigh room and he'll be 250-260 with some speed in his third year here. It's easy to forget Rodgers and Hobbs showed up at 230. Nnamdi was 220.

One other thing. I don't think we beat Miami for this kid. They have 5 DL committed, including 3 ends, and 4 LB's. At 23 overall commits, I think they had moved on. However, he was good enough to earn a Miami offer and that is impressive.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT