ADVERTISEMENT

Great Seattle Times piece on JDL

Man, I like the "I don't lose" attitude, and the "in your face" leadership style. We really need some of that. It been a long time since the Cougs made fun of the likes of UCLA for being soft. Now if Jayden can install some "buy in, or Leave" spirit and commitment... that the recipe for greatest.

Man, I like the "I don't lose" attitude, and the "in your face" leadership style. We really need some of that. It been a long time since the Cougs made fun of the likes of UCLA for being soft. Now if Jayden can install some "buy in, or Leave" spirit and commitment... that the recipe for greatest.
We definitely need more Gesser and less Halliday when it comes to leadership and attitude

Having Rien Long, Will Derting, Jason David, Erik Coleman, and Marcus Trufant on defense wouldn’t hurt either.

No Shite!

We have a very bad defense, let's not kid ourselves, this team will lose more than they win as a result, but the defense can start to show a little "nasty" attitude. It is something that can be built on.

I have no idea what is in the cards defensively under Rolo, but in the post Leach era, I have begun to dream again that the Cougs can align 1983, 1994 and 2003 down right nasty defense with high end 1988, 1997, 2018 offense. I dream of bigger things for the Cougs than second tier bowl games and Apple Cup beat down contentment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT