ADVERTISEMENT

GU loses AGAIN

jourdand

Hall Of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
UCLA just knocked off GU! I guess top 10 preseason was a little lofty as far as rankings go!!!

The zags are still missing their big center and it is hurting them as their young guards learn the ropes

I think it's mostly their guards although Karnowski could get them "easy" buckets inside with his size. They lost a lot between Pangos, Bell, and Wesley. I never thought Wesley received enough appreciation for what he brought to their team. I think Dranginis is a nice player but he's no Wesley.

I think Gonzaga's lack of depth is really showing up. They're playing now with just eight scholarship players and two of those guys don't normally see much time.

I have heard Karnowski is done. Perhaps career-ending type back issues.

The GU coaches have ruined Dranginis. He was a prolific scorer and playmaker coming in. They've tried to mold him into the second coming of Mike Hart as the energy guy but that's not his deal. If he even becomes a shadow of what he could have been, it's a different team. But they desperately need additional production from the backcourt.

Just wish Gfeller's shot would have dropped in. Losing to Montana would have been hilarious.

I have heard Karnowski is done. Perhaps career-ending type back issues.

The GU coaches have ruined Dranginis. He was a prolific scorer and playmaker coming in. They've tried to mold him into the second coming of Mike Hart as the energy guy but that's not his deal. If he even becomes a shadow of what he could have been, it's a different team. But they desperately need additional production from the backcourt.

Just wish Gfeller's shot would have dropped in. Losing to Montana would have been hilarious.
Yes, it would have.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT