ADVERTISEMENT

Happy New Year, Biggs !

Haha, great. Work machine. Thankfully they wouldn't do anything to me for shit like this but c'mon.

I wonder if this is representative of all Loyal’s 2 am bar close married “girlfriends” look like?

(I kid! relax)

Happy New Year everyone!

This has made it a whole week without getting deleted.

New Year miracle!

Deleted by who? We have no moderator here.

91-Eriby-c6-L-SL1500.jpg

Doesn't M.I Coug have some kind of authority dating back to when Scott Hood (RIP) was running the site?

(Not to say you're not a good nanny Loyal)
Yeah, I was a moderator on this board for 12 years, (I really was hands off, except for language, flaming and attacking). Then when Scott Hood took over, they took away my Admin privileges. I offered, but he didn't want my free volunteer help, because he wanted control, since it was a paid gig to him. Remember Scott came from Portland State, and he basically wrote articles and posted them on premium, and even had press access.

Interesting, since Scott really never monitored our board, (he would just post) for several years I would text Scott directly to occasionally inform him of which posts to edit (language) or delete (flame or attack).

Ever since he's been gone, as you know, this site is essentially unmonitored, since there is peanuts in revenue from the premium side.

Yeah, I was a moderator on this board for 12 years, (I really was hands off, except for language, flaming and attacking). Then when Scott Hood took over, they took away my Admin privileges. I offered, but he didn't want my free volunteer help, because he wanted control, since it was a paid gig to him. Remember Scott came from Portland State, and he basically wrote articles and posted them on premium, and even had press access.

Interesting, since Scott really never monitored our board, (he would just post) for several years I would text Scott directly to occasionally inform him of which posts to edit (language) or delete (flame or attack).

Ever since he's been gone, as you know, this site is essentially unmonitored, since there is peanuts in revenue from the premium side.
As long as the Board stays open, that's all I care about.

As long as the Board stays open, that's all I care about.
Agree. I've always like this format and interface for sure. Not a Facebook person, so Die Hard Cougs is painful, Cougfan is nothing to boast about, and Cougcenter really does not have a likable board.

So we are it. All that matters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT