ADVERTISEMENT

Hhusky and Moonie...prediction for tomorrow's game?

If they win, how long does it take CognitiveDisability to show up here demanding we heap praise on him and his adopted team to prop up his fragile ego? And if they lose, how long does he go underground?

The huskies better not let the whole PAC-12 down......

I just can’t see them winning, so they WILL let the whole PAC-12 down. They’ll show they never belonged.

OSU 35. UW 10

If they win, how long does it take CognitiveDisability to show up here demanding we heap praise on him and his adopted team to prop up his fragile ego? And if they lose, how long does he go underground?

If they lose he’ll be gone until the Cougs lose a game or something bad happens to
Score will be?

You are curiously silent the past couple of days. :D

tOSU 24
uw - 9

Will be interesting to see how the game is refereed. Watching this fiesta bowl the refs are allowing UCF to mug the shit out of LSU.

If they call it super loose like this in the RB I could see UW hanging in.

90, I actually think that a loose ref crew would help tOSU more than it would help UW. UW's receivers need a pretty strict pass D crew because they are not very good; add some "uncalled holding" and they are not going to do much in the air. tOSU has better receivers that probably would do better against a bunch of holding than UW's receivers would be able to manage. I think both teams have good D backs that will take what ever the refs are willing to give, so the difference in receivers would seem to me to favor tOSU.

What a lot of D holding would do, however, is help to hold down the overall score. So in that sense you are right, the UW would probably not get blown out as soon if the refs call a loose game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT