ADVERTISEMENT

many insightful post-game musings

Loyal Coug1

Hall Of Fame
Aug 24, 2022
From the as usual, all-knowing and all seeing Loyal One.

G-damn - we had this game. I hope someone slipped a pint to Janikowski for the trip home. Feel for him. As an old Baseball pitcher, it sucked doggie d*&^s to give up that game-losing HR.

As stated before - Ward is phenomenal or a train wreck. He throws too hard and doesn't run enough. I want him to bail so we can have Mateer (swoon) for a year or two. Can you imagine him and Livvy doing an ad for Luovi (spelling?) Just sayin'. "Oh, I like to practice my gymnastics on the beach, especially with my BFF John Mateer." Cha-ching. And it's not all about sex?

Elsewhere - WTF Oklahoma State? 3-45 against UCF? Nice choke job Utah. The rest - meh.

So yeah. At least Colorado lost. We have a shot next week before the ass-whipping the mutts will give us. Saw a couple of "them" in the last couple of days. One homeless-looking F in a 20+ year old mutt shirt at the mini mart. Of course the mighty one was decked out in his Coug hat and lovely Coug parka. It's f-ing cold here in YakiVegas. Came in handy after the debacle as I finally rode my 1977 Yamaha 750 triple down into storage for the winter. Sweet bike. Couple of honies said "oh is that your bike?" Yep - see me in the Spring. I have 2 helmets. Hah hah Spongy and Gibby. And all due respect to the pristine and virtuous Vandal Julie. :)

Looking morbidly forward to Nov 14th.

G-damn - we had this game. I hope someone slipped a pint to Janikowski for the trip home. Feel for him. As an old Baseball pitcher, it sucked doggie d*&^s to give up that game-losing HR.

As stated before - Ward is phenomenal or a train wreck. He throws too hard and doesn't run enough. I want him to bail so we can have Mateer (swoon) for a year or two. Can you imagine him and Livvy doing an ad for Luovi (spelling?) Just sayin'. "Oh, I like to practice my gymnastics on the beach, especially with my BFF John Mateer." Cha-ching. And it's not all about sex?

Elsewhere - WTF Oklahoma State? 3-45 against UCF? Nice choke job Utah. The rest - meh.

So yeah. At least Colorado lost. We have a shot next week before the ass-whipping the mutts will give us. Saw a couple of "them" in the last couple of days. One homeless-looking F in a 20+ year old mutt shirt at the mini mart. Of course the mighty one was decked out in his Coug hat and lovely Coug parka. It's f-ing cold here in YakiVegas. Came in handy after the debacle as I finally rode my 1977 Yamaha 750 triple down into storage for the winter. Sweet bike. Couple of honies said "oh is that your bike?" Yep - see me in the Spring. I have 2 helmets. Hah hah Spongy and Gibby. And all due respect to the pristine and virtuous Vandal Julie. :)

To honor your constant requests I won’t bring up your sex life.🙄

This is Loyal when he hears the voice of Beth Mowins.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT