ADVERTISEMENT

How did YOU celebrate the win?

Finished a 12 pack and wished I had fat joint, because I would of quiet at 6 beers.
Well let's see:

Mateer - heard he got off the bus, accosted by worshiping hot coeds. Coed: Ohh John, come here and let me congratulate you. Mateer: Babe I'm tired and sore. Coed: I will massage all that soreness away back at my place. Mateer: Well OK I guess.

Loyal - relaxing after 7 Coors Lights. Sorta 6-packer neighbor wanders by. Loyal, whatcha doing? Loyal: Well we just boned the dawgs today. Neighbor: You like boning dawgs? I can arrange that. Loyal: Well I have had a six pack. I suppose. Neighbor: Squeal!

A lot of authentic Mexican food, couple bottles of premium tequila and the UFC fight on PPV. And a bunch of cool friends to come celebrate. Bout as good as it gets.

I enjoyed a lovely pint or two at Temple Bar district in Dublin.

Slainte!
If you have an opportunity to jump the train and head a couple hours north to Belfast, you won’t regret it. One of the most interesting places I’ve ever been - a black cab tour is a must.

And then go about another hour and get some Protestant holy water at the Bushmill distillery. Way better then that Jameson swill

Reactions: BSpike76
If you have an opportunity to jump the train and head a couple hours north to Belfast, you won’t regret it. One of the most interesting places I’ve ever been - a black cab tour is a must.

And then go about another hour and get some Protestant holy water at the Bushmill distillery. Way better then that Jameson swill
Cork, Galaxy, Donagol, Belfast is our itinerary.

Was trying to explain "the troubles" to the wife, and as I did the whole Anglican church thing..
what a mess.

Cork, Galaxy, Donagol, Belfast is our itinerary.

Was trying to explain "the troubles" to the wife, and as I did the whole Anglican church thing..
what a mess.
Black cab tour will explain it. Those guys are amazing. I didn’t know which side our driver was on until after the tour was over. He talked of being burned out of his house as a boy. But he didn’t say which side did it.

We were there in 2019 and it was surreal thinking that neighbors were fighting neighbors - but that the US wasn’t that far removed from similar strife.

Since I am a really macho and testosterone filled monster, I poured some kahlua over ice, added some milk and then sipped away while watching a Solheim Cup replay until midnight. Tried to get my blood pressure down under 200 again.

BTW, If we catch Loyal drinking Coors Light again his Coug card will be confiscated!

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
Trolling my family members who are mutt fans (but of course never went there) 😂

I celebrated by going to the game and then stood and watched as Cougs swarmed the field. The crowd was 57,000 plus and it seemed reasonably close to 50/50. Good game. Cougs made the plays when they had to. We also played far cleaner than the Dogs. Their DB's held all game long but they did get called for it more than the game at the end of last year. Mateer made some good throws and some bad throws but he is a gamer. He is a real threat with his feet. The last minute was odd. I was explaining to my son that since we couldn't run out the clock we should probably take a safety and then kick it to them with around 15 seconds left. But the Huskies solved that by jumping offside twice so the clock got to run some more. Great goal line stand by the D.

Since I am a really macho and testosterone filled monster, I poured some kahlua over ice, added some milk and then sipped away while watching a Solheim Cup replay until midnight. Tried to get my blood pressure down under 200 again.

BTW, If we catch Loyal drinking Coors Light again his Coug card will be confiscated!
Hah! I just cracked my first one of the day, but thanks for your concern :) Think I'll watch the highlights again.

I was at my folks place and I broke out some beers that I recently made and bottled called delirium tremons that went down awfully well!

I celebrated by going to the game and then stood and watched as Cougs swarmed the field. The crowd was 57,000 plus and it seemed reasonably close to 50/50. Good game. Cougs made the plays when they had to. We also played far cleaner than the Dogs. Their DB's held all game long but they did get called for it more than the game at the end of last year. Mateer made some good throws and some bad throws but he is a gamer. He is a real threat with his feet. The last minute was odd. I was explaining to my son that since we couldn't run out the clock we should probably take a safety and then kick it to them with around 15 seconds left. But the Huskies solved that by jumping offside twice so the clock got to run some more. Great goal line stand by the D.
Funny... I was saying the same thing because a punt from the 3 and only up 5 is worse than a kickoff/punt from the 20 and being up 3.

Thank the Cougar gods that the fuskies were that stupid jump offsides when it really only a "mini-stop" that was needed

Funny... I was saying the same thing because a punt from the 3 and only up 5 is worse than a kickoff/punt from the 20 and being up 3.

Thank the Cougar gods that the fuskies were that stupid jump offsides when it really only a "mini-stop" that was needed
I was thinking the same thing, realizing that we’d be kicking with our backup. I was imagining UW starting from the 50 after the free kick.
Good thing they’re undisciplined.

I think kurt is kind of embarrassed that he outed himself. Hey buddy, it's OK to be gay. The Coug tent is big enough for all kinds. Just don't stand too close to me. :)
If it WAS an unwilling husky scum and it was a one time deal, we can give Kurt a pass on this one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT