ADVERTISEMENT

How well will USC fans travel to Pullman?

PeteTheChop

Hall Of Fame
May 25, 2005
Looking like Top 5 vs. Top 15 matchup.

Gotta think a lot of folks are flying up from LA for this one.

I wouldn't expect more than a hundred.

Yeah there is always a little group of them. The nice thing for those rich snobs is that they can fly right into Pullman International in their private jets and practically walk to the game. Less convenient as a night game - they probably don't want to fly home in the dark.

I doubt much. For those that money is no object I doubt there's much interest in spending an October evening in Pullman. Other than a handful of local band wagoners and a few family members, it's going to be an all Coug crowd.

Any USC fans that show up are likely not flying in from Cali guys... They live in WA and made the drive.

Reactions: M-I-Coug
Any USC fans that show up are likely not flying in from Cali guys... They live in WA and made the drive.
My SC buddy is flying up from SD. Hen we'll drive over from Montana.

For he record, his favorite stadium is Martin and his favorite away game is Pullman. Maybe it's because we're such tight friends but he always has a great time here and says that Pullman is what college should be like for everyone.

Reactions: earldacoug

For he record, his favorite stadium is Martin and his favorite away game is Pullman. Maybe it's because we're such tight friends but he always has a great time here and says that Pullman is what college should be like for everyone.

I like your friend already!

i had a similar sc buddy when i lived in l.a. he had season tix and we always went to the sc wsu games at the coliseum together. he respected the hell out of the cougs.

For the record.....hens do drive. I saw a commercial where they hot-wired a car and escaped a processing plant.

With planes, trains and automobiles, I think USC fans would travel well. Gone are the days of traveling by horse and stage coach, which I would guess would be quite uncomfortable. So, the answer is they would travel well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT