ADVERTISEMENT

Hurricane Helene Game Thread

“loyal” you live in denial. The walls to the world extend beyond Connell

When you post… all I can think of is…

Liberty! Liberty! Liberty!

no not that…

The Emu on the commercial with his head in the sand.

“loyal” you live in denial. The walls to the world extend beyond Connell

When you post… all I can think of is…

Liberty! Liberty! Liberty!

no not that…

The Emu on the commercial with his head in the sand.
I'm in denial? You have to be kidding me. I kinda feel sorry for you. And definitely feel sorry for your family, if you have one.

Please provide your zip code so that I can huddle with my left-wing friends and conjure up a hurricane to wipe out your neighborhood. Because, after all, to quote MTG again:

“Yes they can control the weather. It’s ridiculous for anyone to lie and say it can’t be done.”

Allright, now I'm done with this thread. Need to go workout then pick up some beer to enjoy while watching Michigan slaughter the mutts.

Last edited:

Look at all those community notes in the comments below the tweet.

“loyal” You’re completely unaware of the world around you.

Perhaps you can link another anonymous AP story “proving” this didn’t happen.

It is always wise to remember that just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean that someone is not out to get you.

However, Elon is another example of a brilliant individual who is playing with a card or two short of a full deck. FEMA conspiracy theorists in the tin foil hats are also a bit short of common sense. The government is seldom efficient, and FEMA is no exception. But the tripe being spread around by those quoted in this thread is a joke, and only a few seem unable to see that. And what ever the real number of people following others on X, it is hardly a valid news source. It is great for stirring the pot, but spreads many lies at the same time. All in the interest of stirring up clickbait and political contributions.

your dipshit party thinks some evil cabal is controlling the weather
Surprised that they have time for this seeing as how they have a full schedule worshiping Satan and being pedophiles. But, apparently the evil Dems and Gov't are controlling Hurricane Milton after creating Helene.

And I thought hurricanes and storms were named in alphabetical order. What happened to storms I, J, K, and L? They all could have gotten Republican manes too. Let's see: Idiot, Jackass, Klan, and Loon.

Oh, and speaking of QAnon, did you see where they are mad at Musk for wearing a satanic belt buckle (aka the Tesla logo) and jumping up and down at Trump's rally like a Mason?

Surprised that they have time for this seeing as how they have a full schedule worshiping Satan and being pedophiles. But, apparently the evil Dems and Gov't are controlling Hurricane Milton after creating Helene.

And I thought hurricanes and storms were named in alphabetical order. What happened to storms I, J, K, and L? They all could have gotten Republican manes too. Let's see: Idiot, Jackass, Klan, and Loon.

Oh, and speaking of QAnon, did you see where they are mad at Musk for wearing a satanic belt buckle (aka the Tesla logo) and jumping up and down at Trump's rally like a Mason?

MTG is going to fire a space laser at the Lil Loyal. Be prepared.

What's really funny to me is that you're much closer age wise to the Pentagon papers and Watergate than a lot of posters on this board, and yet you can't wait for the government to tell you want to think.

The Dems couldn’t control the weather without the help of George Soros and Co. and their space lasers. It’s all part of the evil Jew plot to replace honest hard working real Americans with homos, drag queens, Mexicans, Haitians and other filthy people from shit-hole countries.

What's really funny to me is that you're much closer age wise to the Pentagon papers and Watergate than a lot of posters on this board, and yet you can't wait for the government to tell you want to think.
Unlike you non-sheeples types who are smart enough to see the truth by doing their own “research”.

Oh Gibby. First of all, you don't know how young I am. Second, I wait patiently each day for you and Uber to tell me how (not) to think. You and Uber's obsession with the mirthful yet Mighty Loyal One makes me laugh and almost cry at the same time. But carry on.

Oh Gibby. First of all, you don't know how young I am. Second, I wait patiently each day for you and Uber to tell me how (not) to think. You and Uber's obsession with the mirthful yet Mighty Loyal One makes me laugh and almost cry at the same time. But carry on.
Did you put on your tinfoil undergarments? It'll cook like a hot dog in the microwave.

You don't even need a 10-key for the math. You were about 10 years old for the Pentagon papers and about 13 during Watergate.

Can’t Trump just make it go to Alabama? Or fire a nuke at it FFS! Oh wait, he doesn’t have the codes any more, why would anyone want to take those away from him?!!

The Dems couldn’t control the weather without the help of George Soros and Co. and their space lasers. It’s all part of the evil Jew plot to replace honest hard working real Americans with homos, drag queens, Mexicans, Haitians and other filthy people from shit-hole countries.
Fact check - since according to the Orange one, the USA is now a third-world country, we don't need to import any filthy people from shithole countries. They are right here in America because we are the shithole country!

Did you put on your tinfoil undergarments? It'll cook like a hot dog in the microwave.

You don't even need a 10-key for the math. You were about 10 years old for the Pentagon papers and about 13 during Watergate.
Your obsession is now starting to make me uneasy.

It's called having a functioning memory. Blame yourself for sharing too much.
My memory is just fine, insult-boy. Although I do tend to only remember things worth remembering. Which does not include anything you have ever posted. I can remember every woman who has had the pleasure of my company for instance. And that is saying something. All my fingers and toes don't cut it. Add in my dog's toes and dew claws and we are still not there. :)

Now go fill out your billing sheet for today.

your dipshit party thinks some evil cabal is controlling the weather
The same "dip shit party" that's trying to stop people from making little kids have sex changes?

Make you're still wearing a magic mask when you post and scream that everyone is evil and should be arrested if they don't get Covid shots.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT