ADVERTISEMENT

I didn’t realize how young the defense is.

CougPatrol

Hall Of Fame
Dec 8, 2006
I counted only 3 senior starters on the defense and special teams combined. That bodes well for the future. It’ll be interesting to see how they perform at Houston and vs. UCLA in weeks 3 and 4.

The offense shows 5 senior starters, with the notable losses at QB (both Gordon and GG) and at WR. We’re gonna roll out some fresh faces next season on O.

Leach is doing a great job of balancing the roster. We always seem to have a good mix of youth and experience.

I counted only 3 senior starters on the defense and special teams combined. That bodes well for the future. It’ll be interesting to see how they perform at Houston and vs. UCLA in weeks 3 and 4.

The offense shows 5 senior starters, with the notable losses at QB (both Gordon and GG) and at WR. We’re gonna roll out some fresh faces next season on O.

Leach is doing a great job of balancing the roster. We always seem to have a good mix of youth and experience.
No to mention it's pretty fun to watch your team do well and then come back the next year with most their starters. It's also good for recruiting. Good players want to play early.

But not really 'young' either. A lot of Juniors and RS Juniors and RS sophs etc. Part of the reason I think this defense will really surprise, depth and experience. Deepest at LB and DL we have seen in a long time too.

For a young defense, we aren't expected to play many true and redshirt freshman.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT