ADVERTISEMENT

I recommend Luke declare for the draft

tonight didnt do much to improve his draft standing... He'll be a solid career backup. No shame in that. He's a smart kid with reasonable accuracy, but lacks an NFL arm. Another season at WSU isn't going to change that. With how weak the QB class is this year, this may be his best shot.

tonight didnt do much to improve his draft standing... He'll be a solid career backup. No shame in that. He's a smart kid with reasonable accuracy, but lacks an NFL arm. Another season at WSU isn't going to change that. With how weak the QB class is this year, this may be his best shot.
i'd be shocked if he ends up with anything more than a udfa invite and cut first nfl career. he does not have the tools nfl front offices are looking for.

He doesn't have the arm strength, and he's too slow of mind and feet.

Most NFL teams arent looking for someone who only throws to one side of the field

Not being sarcastic or apologetic here, but i think he may have gotten concussed late in the 4th quarter.

A true NFL prospect, even if a backup in the NFL, eats that team alive.

Falk's best bet is to stay in school, put together a strong senior year, finish a degree, see what happens. After that performance there isn't a team in the NFL that is sitting in their offices saying "we need this Falk kid. He'll take us to a Super Bowl."

Time to pick up the pace and get your sh*t together for a big senior year.

I found myself tonight thinking Halliday is arguably a better QB than Luke. Halliday had far less talent.

CH will grip it and rip it. Not afraid to throw any ball. I didn't see that gunslinger QB from Falk tonight.

It like we have a case of two Falks.

Sometimes he's precise, methodical, calculated.

Other times he's hesitant, slow, lethargic, out of sync.

I honestly think he over thinks things at times. He's not decisive imposing his will and manipulating the defense with an attack mentality.

It like we have a case of two Falks.

Sometimes he's precise, methodical, calculated.

Other times he's hesitant, slow, lethargic, out of sync.

I honestly think he over thinks things at times. He's not decisive imposing his will and manipulating the defense with an attack mentality.

He's been a sad lump of milquetoast these last three games. We've seen a steady decline (24, 17, 12) as we've faced better defenses, albeit this last one was playing with one hand tied behind its back. Falk lacks the killer instinct. It's time to go a different direction.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT