ADVERTISEMENT

Wells declared for the draft

CougEd

Hall Of Fame
Dec 22, 2002
We will see what happens . He was the second best player behind Rice.

I will give it to Smith and staff they coukd really find talent . Was Darling their biggest reach?

Dishon Jackson, Efe, Guaye, Rodman, Bamba, Rice, Jaki, Number 20, ... then Bonton, Flowers, and Roberts could score . Just horrible teammates

We will see what happens . He was the second best player behind Rice.

I will give it to Smith and staff they coukd really find talent . Was Darling their biggest reach?

Dishon Jackson, Efe, Guaye, Rodman, Bamba, Rice, Jaki, Number 20, ... then Bonton, Flowers, and Roberts could score . Just horrible teammates
WTF? You are kidding me!

WTF? You are kidding me!
He's retaining his college eligibility. Same thing many others have done since they relaxed some of the rules making it easier for players to get feedback without losing their eligibility. Doesn't mean he doesn't stay like Powell did last year. IMO he showed more than enough that this makes sense for him.

He's retaining his college eligibility. Same thing many others have done since they relaxed some of the rules making it easier for players to get feedback without losing their eligibility. Doesn't mean he doesn't stay like Powell did last year. IMO he showed more than enough that this makes sense for him.
Read that since my post. Slight exhale. Especially since he and Watts said how much they loved being Cougs. With this apparent new long range focused offense, he has a chance to really light it up as a Senior next year against the WCC.

Read that since my post. Slight exhale. Especially since he and Watts said how much they loved being Cougs. With this apparent new long range focused offense, he has a chance to really light it up as a Senior next year against the WCC.
Wells and Watts seem pretty connected. I missed most of it, but saw posts that Wells and Watts were at the Introductory PC. Interesting next couple of months for sure to see how the roster shakes out.

Wells and Watts seem pretty connected. I missed most of it, but saw posts that Wells and Watts were at the Introductory PC. Interesting next couple of months for sure to see how the roster shakes out.

So were RC and AJ

For the record, Isaac Jones was the best player on the team.

For the last ten or so games, Wells was better than Rice.
Rice stirred the drink. Jones doesnt get the ball of Flowers, Bonton, Roberts or even Powell were on the floor.

One could argue the team with Bamba on it was more talented than this team... except we had a point guard who would drive and dish and simply dish to get bigs involved .

Fran
Rice stirred the drink. Jones doesnt get the ball of Flowers, Bonton, Roberts or even Powell were on the floor.

One could argue the team with Bamba on it was more talented than this team... except we had a point guard who would drive and dish and simply dish to get bigs involved .
Frankly, I think this season was the most talented team that Smith has had at WSU, and it is not really close. This is also the most unselfish team that Smith had by far. It does help that Rice is the first true point guard the team has had. Others were not really point guards but were forced to play the point because there was no one else.

For the record, Isaac Jones was the best player on the team.

For the last ten or so games, Wells was better than Rice.
Kind of irrelevant who the “best player” is. Wells is the best NBA prospect by far

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT