ADVERTISEMENT

If you're on the fence about going Saturday...

79COUG

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 19, 2008
I hope you pull the trigger. My 16 year old daughter and I are going...got the tickets today. Going to be a long cold day as she's cheering at her high schools playoff game in Moses Lake at noon and then we're heading to Pullman immediately after. But it will be worth it. She won't be a teenager forever and I look at it this way...it will probably be my last chance to see Minshew and this amazing storybook team in person. Screw the drive time, screw the cold...
Go Cougs!

I hope you pull the trigger. My 16 year old daughter and I are going...got the tickets today. Going to be a long cold day as she's cheering at her high schools playoff game in Moses Lake at noon and then we're heading to Pullman immediately after. But it will be worth it. She won't be a teenager forever and I look at it this way...it will probably be my last chance to see Minshew and this amazing storybook team in person. Screw the drive time, screw the cold...
Go Cougs!

How does a 75 year old guy have a 16 year old daughter? And will she drive home so you can drink before/at the game?

Go Cougs!

Yakicoug will be there too.

Reactions: 79COUG
I'll be there with my 13 yr old daughter. Interestingly enough, there are not many things that she'd rather do on a fall Saturday than head to Pullman for a game. (And as far as November games in Pullman, this looks to be shaping up as a pretty nice weather.)

While we’re watching the game, we can harken back to the time when Bill Moos’s committee chose Paul Wulff over Kevin Sumlin to replace Bill Doba. :D

Props to you 79. Wish more cougs had your attitude. The “I will show up when we are good crowd” has no more legs to stand on.

Props to you 79. Wish more cougs had your attitude. The “I will show up when we are good crowd” has no more legs to stand on.
Promo code for buying tickets for vets is HEROES. If you can’t make it to the game get a family there. If you can make it have a family join you. Go Cougs.

Promo code for buying tickets for vets is HEROES. If you can’t make it to the game get a family there. If you can make it have a family join you. Go Cougs.
Me and mine will be there using our season tickets paid for a veteran friend who is a t shirt fan and his wife to get to go to there first game.

This week is very good opportunity to say thank you to those who have served and haven’t been able to afford a game in the past.

Took my RV down today. Was disappointed at how few were there:(

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT