ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting ........CDA QB & Spokane WR pick again the current "hot" local program

WASH ST A&M FAN

Head Coach
Sep 4, 2002
If you recall, Yankoff (QB) and Culp (WR) picked the Ducks 3 years ago.

Now, the Ducks are yesterday News and U-Dub is the Hot program and they both verbal a week apart.

I just find this a tad bit interesting and possibly a foreshadow as to why Leach & the Cougs never really had a shot??

Culp was just another kid that Gonzaga bought and who came in from out of state (this time from California) when the dad was offered a cush job. No real time in Spokane. And he is a tight end. So no surprise that he would go with a UW offer.

Yankoff is more of a disappointment, but being from Idaho he has been exposed to the little Peter Koolaid for most of his life. Again, not a huge surprise.

IMHO, neither of these were the typical Inland Empire kid. Both appear to be good athletes, and given UW's percentages, one will probably still be there in 3 years. Time will tell.

If you recall, Yankoff (QB) and Culp (WR) picked the Ducks 3 years ago.

Now, the Ducks are yesterday News and U-Dub is the Hot program and they both verbal a week apart.

I just find this a tad bit interesting and possibly a foreshadow as to why Leach & the Cougs never really had a shot??

I think Pete is a pretty good recruiter. Better than they've had for awhile over there.

Yes udub seems to be doing well both on the field and in recruiting. I feel that the cougs have a real shot to beat them this year.Leach has to turn the tables on Petersen to start beating him out for a few top recruits.

Yes udub seems to be doing well both on the field and in recruiting. I feel that the cougs have a real shot to beat them this year.Leach has to turn the tables on Petersen to start beating him out for a few top recruits.
When we actually show up as the hunter/aggressor instead of what we've seen the past few seasons against UW we won't beat them. They have more talent on the field, so we need to have the emotional edge. We used to have the advantage of attitude when we've played them and it showed on the field. Not so much the past few seasons.

When we actually show up as the hunter/aggressor instead of what we've seen the past few seasons against UW we won't beat them. They have more talent on the field, so we need to have the emotional edge. We used to have the advantage of attitude when we've played them and it showed on the field. Not so much the past few seasons.

It's just another game... o_O

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT