ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Comment On This Tweet

Too many parents confuse time with talent. Just cause youve been there the longest doesnt mean you get to play cause of seniority. Leach is paid millions to win games.

If his kid doesnt like it transfer. Enough crying on the internet. Good grief.

Well, on the other hand, is the comment he made really an issue? He spoke his opinion. It’s his son, presumably, so I respect him for taking that stance. I doubt Leach has a problem with it. Hell, it sounds like something Leach would say himself.

Gordon is not going to beat out 2 time National FCS player of year, or at worst POY finalist, candidate, ALL AMERICAN, that has put up about10,000 yards passing, about 90 TD's, against not just FCS playoffs, national champion, but against WSU, other Pac 12, mid Major Mountain West, FBS talent, that would have probably won National Championship, if not injured, had played, and would have,be returning to start if he had not been injured, and if his back up, had not gone to national champ game, was future at EWU.

Only way Gubrud not starter is if gets injured, cant learn offense, playbook in time.

So NOT bloody dam likely that Gubrud not start

And bloody damn likely Gubrud does start

And Hell will probably freeze over before, if Gubrud doesnt start.

Gubrud will start.

I will literally eat those words if I am wrong.

Not wrong tho

And so far, havent been wrong when have said that.

Gordon is not going to beat out 2 time National FCS player of year, or at worst POY finalist, candidate, ALL AMERICAN, that has put up about10,000 yards passing, about 90 TD's, against not just FCS playoffs, national champion, but against WSU, other Pac 12, mid Major Mountain West, FBS talent, that would have probably won National Championship, if not injured, had played, and would have,be returning to start if he had not been injured, and if his back up, had not gone to national champ game, was future at EWU.

Only way Gubrud not starter is if gets injured, cant learn offense, playbook in time.

So NOT bloody dam likely that Gubrud not start

And bloody damn likely Gubrud does start

And Hell will probably freeze over before, if Gubrud doesnt start.

Gubrud will start.

I will literally eat those words if I am wrong.

Not wrong tho

And so far, havent been wrong when have said that.
You said that about Harrington starting over Williams.

Reactions: SDCoug
You said that about Harrington starting over Williams.

WRONG. I said that Harrington would be a co equal or better, then James Williams, that year, that back then when James Williams was a FRESHMAN, that THAT YEAR, Harrington would be a Co starter at Best, but more likely the #2 behind the #1 starter, and the #1 or co back up.

I thought there would be a starter as, at #1 RB, Harrington @ #2 RB, James William @ #3 RB.

Also I didnt say that I would Literally Eat My Words in regards to Harrington, James.

I also acknowledged that I could be wrong.

And I was wrong.

But that was a far different situation then Gage Vs Gordon.

Like I said I dont usually say I will Literally Eat My Words.

But When I do say that, haven't been wrong

I suppose that someday that will eventually catch up to me, and Hell will freeze over, and I will have to literally eat my written down words, and end up being wrong when, if that happens.

Basically I thought, said that it would be Morrow, Wicks co starting at RB, Harrington behind them, but pushing, challenging them. Then James Williams behind them at #3 back up RB James Williams Freshman Year, but challenging Harrington, co back up #2 RB with Harrington.

I also didnt think James Williams would co start with Wicks, Morrow.

And I didnt think the RB spot would end up a 4 headed co starting RB Platoon during James Williams Freshman year.

But hey Understandable why would think, not see that, and why was wrong.

All 4 RB's were really good that year.

Really hard to pick a RB out of that group, and hard to see a freshman being a part of, and or beating out that group, that year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT