ADVERTISEMENT

IPF update

COUGinNCW

Hall Of Fame
Oct 5, 2010
Great news.

Got this email earlier today :

We have wonderful news to share!

We are excited to inform you that we have selected the design-build team of AECOM, Design West Architects, and Garco Construction to build the Taylor Sports Complex.

AECOM is no stranger to Washington State University, having designed projects such as the Premium Seating Building at Gesa Field and are currently teaming up with Pullman-based firm, Design West, on the basketball arena feasibility study. Design West is also familiar with campus having been involved with several projects throughout the university.

On a national stage, AECOM spearheaded recent projects with athletic departments across the nation, including the indoor practice facilities at the University of Houston, Marshall University, and the University of Miami.

Garco Construction, an award-wining Spokane company, carries a reputation of excellence across the country with 44 years of experience and over 2,000 projects completed. One of Garco’s current projects is the new 5,000 seat Downtown Spokane Stadium for youth football, USL soccer, and other sports.

We will continue to share updates on the progress of the Taylor Sports Complex, including plans for the groundbreaking ceremony this fall.

Thank you for investing in this vital project for WSU Athletics. We are grateful for your generosity to the university and lifting up our student-athletes. Our future is bright because of YOU!

Go Cougs!

Pat

I’m excited, I just watched this and sorry but I wish I could win the lottery and give part of my winnings to the program. Ridiculous on what money can build.

I’m just happy they are getting it out of the ground. It won’t be on par with Oregon’s but will be a really nice facility for multiple WSU sports.

I'll believe it when the shovels are in the ground.

One of the bigwigs at Brand X indicated WSU will start moving dirt when the Badgers come to Martin Stadium in the second week of September.

Gonna assume that'll be a national TV broadcast again this year

One of the bigwigs at Brand X indicated WSU will start moving dirt when the Badgers come to Martin Stadium in the second week of September.

Gonna assume that'll be a national TV broadcast again this year
This thing was supposed to be done years ago. And although what you wrote may be true...I'll believe it when I see it.

When it comes to Chun/Schulz, I'm Doubting Thomas.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT