ADVERTISEMENT

It's a bit off-topic

random soul

Hall Of Fame
Dec 23, 2002
Because it's not the Cougs, but I have watched LSU twice this year and damned if they don't remind me of our '97 squad (just with more stars next to their names). That offense is, remarkable. And unless WSU is playing against him, I don't think I'll ever not cheer for an Orgeron team. His enthusiasm makes the game fun.

Because it's not the Cougs, but I have watched LSU twice this year and damned if they don't remind me of our '97 squad (just with more stars next to their names). That offense is, remarkable. And unless WSU is playing against him, I don't think I'll ever not cheer for an Orgeron team. His enthusiasm makes the game fun.
Easy team to root for. Especially since Saban is such an asshole

Reactions: metprof

[Incoherent grunt, incoherent grunt]. Geaux Tigers."

-Ed Orgeron.

He's a deserving coach. Needs to keep it up.

Cajun Ed is a rare bird. The kids love playing for him. Thank gawd SC chose not to hire him.

Reactions: walzuu
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT