ADVERTISEMENT

Its going to be a GREAT day!

If UCLA puts it all together tonight on offense (unlikely, but certainly possible), they will score more than the 14 points they have managed thus far per game. They have the horses to try to rush; should be a good test for our Utah game if they choose to go that direction. Our D backs are greener as a group than we expected that they would be last summer, and UCLA will certainly throw the ball somewhat...how much depends upon what sort of pass rush we can manage with 4 guys. I'm guessing that they will put up at least 3 TD's. I think we score 4-5 TD's. That means a win...probably by more than one score...but not the 18.5 spread some are offering in Vegas.

I'm interested to see if our d does a better job against the run this week. We made good adjustments at halftime last week but boy we looked green the first half.

If UCLA puts it all together tonight on offense (unlikely, but certainly possible), they will score more than the 14 points they have managed thus far per game. They have the horses to try to rush; should be a good test for our Utah game if they choose to go that direction. Our D backs are greener as a group than we expected that they would be last summer, and UCLA will certainly throw the ball somewhat...how much depends upon what sort of pass rush we can manage with 4 guys. I'm guessing that they will put up at least 3 TD's. I think we score 4-5 TD's. That means a win...probably by more than one score...but not the 18.5 spread some are offering in Vegas.
Agreed, except if we explosivly pull ahead, and the players' give up on Chip, it could get real bad. We cover the 19 points, (if they give up on Chip).

Agreed, except if we explosivly pull ahead, and the players' give up on Chip, it could get real bad. We cover the 19 points, (if they give up on Chip).

Agreed, and frankly that one of the few scenarios that would let us beat the spread.

There's always a chance that Gordon is off and throws multiple picks while the D continues to not tackle, but outside of that it should be a win by 10+

Reactions: BiggsCoug
I'm hoping for a nice end to the day. This has been one of those days where I want to play "Break Stuff" by Limp Biskit.

Woke up with a major toothache....worst in my life, had to get up at 6 am to take my daughter to her cross country meet and made the decision to take the dog with us, who took a crap twice in 15 minutes in the park where they were running, the second one being diarrhea right on the path that the runners would be on shortly thereafter, went to pick up my wife from her job at the hospital and stopped at McDonalds, who took so long to get our breakfast sandwiches done that we almost missed my daughter's race, got home and decided to go to the gym.....hit the wrong button on my garage remote accidentally and closed our detached garage onto the roof of my daughter's car as she happened to be randomly be backing out of that garage at the same time as I was pulling away from our main garage, tearing off her shark fin antenna and denting her roof.....and it wasn't even noon yet.

The afternoon went ok so I'm hoping all the bad juju is done for the day. We are meeting up with some fellow coug at a bar here in doodah to watch the first half tonight. Hope it really ends up being a great day at the end.

Reactions: ATACFD
I'm hoping for a nice end to the day. This has been one of those days where I want to play "Break Stuff" by Limp Biskit.

Woke up with a major toothache....worst in my life, had to get up at 6 am to take my daughter to her cross country meet and made the decision to take the dog with us, who took a crap twice in 15 minutes in the park where they were running, the second one being diarrhea right on the path that the runners would be on shortly thereafter, went to pick up my wife from her job at the hospital and stopped at McDonalds, who took so long to get our breakfast sandwiches done that we almost missed my daughter's race, got home and decided to go to the gym.....hit the wrong button on my garage remote accidentally and closed our detached garage onto the roof of my daughter's car as she happened to be randomly be backing out of that garage at the same time as I was pulling away from our main garage, tearing off her shark fin antenna and denting her roof.....and it wasn't even noon yet.

The afternoon went ok so I'm hoping all the bad juju is done for the day. We are meeting up with some fellow coug at a bar here in doodah to watch the first half tonight. Hope it really ends up being a great day at the end.
What happened with the tooth?

It's all your fault Flat! You should've pulled that tooth

It's all your fault Flat! You should've pulled that tooth

My apologies! With the way that yesterday went, I had an obligation to wear a UCLA shirt and I selfishly kept rooting for WSU.

Probably the worst feeling for me was seeing my daughter go to her bedroom with tears of frustration in her eyes.

My apologies! With the way that yesterday went, I had an obligation to wear a UCLA shirt and I selfishly kept rooting for WSU.

Probably the worst feeling for me was seeing my daughter go to her bedroom with tears of frustration in her eyes.
That game had that crazy feeling from the first play. It appeared as though we made it through, but the crazy came back with a vengeance.

Reactions: GrayOnGray
That game had that crazy feeling from the first play. It appeared as though we made it through, but the crazy came back with a vengeance.

I know what you mean. When things go so wrong, so early you just feel like shiit is gonna be wrong all night. Then it happens.

I know what you mean. When things go so wrong, so early you just feel like shiit is gonna be wrong all night. Then it happens.

I haven't seen my dog since 2:15am ET this morning. After 13 years of yelling at the TV between the months of Sept-Dec you would think he would be used to it. Probably just took his hobo sack and spent the night with the bitch down the block.

Reactions: ATACFD and kougkurt
And another stray mutt shows up at the back porch looking for scraps...
Let's see, that's both you and Hhusky...right on cue after a loss.
Uw trolls are so predictable.
The CognitiveDissonance posters are trolls who disappear when UW loses. We tend to take their bait too often and give them the attention they seek.

HH and KevinAnderson aren't in that bucket IMO.

Reactions: HHusky
The CognitiveDissonance posters are trolls who disappear when UW loses. We tend to take their bait too often and give them the attention they seek.

HH and KevinAnderson aren't in that bucket IMO.
The KA who showed up last year and of late is NOT the original KA. Different sentence structure, etc. I even referenced a phrase that the original KA used consistently and the imposter had no clue.
HH is bored and maybe slipping somewhat in his game. He was never the type to only pop on after a loss. But oh well. They're all huskies and being more interested in a WSU loss than a uw win pretty much goes with the territory. It's what makes a husky a husky.

The KA who showed up last year and of late is NOT the original KA. Different sentence structure, etc. I even referenced a phrase that the original KA used consistently and the imposter had no clue.
HH is bored and maybe slipping somewhat in his game. He was never the type to only pop on after a loss. But oh well. They're all huskies and being more interested in a WSU loss than a uw win pretty much goes with the territory. It's what makes a husky a husky.
Well...I do remember there was a space between Kevin Anderson so you probably are correct. It's not something I follow too closely but my post was directed at the original posters who were around in good or bad times for the mutts.

I'll cop to bored.

You wanna make a bit on that, 79? I haven't been on here much at all the last several years. We all know that, but, I'm the original.

Well...I do remember there was a space between Kevin Anderson so you probably are correct. It's not something I follow too closely but my post was directed at the original posters who were around in good or bad times for the mutts.
We're going to scrutinize a space? Maybe there wasn't back on the old site (cougzone), but that was a LONG time ago. Look a the time stamp on here for how long I've been a member. 16 years. It's me boyz! I hope you enjoyed your college football last weekend!

We're going to scrutinize a space? Maybe there wasn't back on the old site (cougzone), but that was a LONG time ago. Look a the time stamp on here for how long I've been a member. 16 years. It's me boyz! I hope you enjoyed your college football last weekend!
Yeah definitely an imposter. But what do you expect:eek:

K

You wanna make a bit on that, 79? I haven't been on here much at all the last several years. We all know that, but, I'm the original.
Bullshit.
Same account as the original but pretty sure you're not the same person using it.
Probably some kid that got ahold of daddys account...

Bullshit.
Same account as the original but pretty sure you're not the same person using it.
Probably some kid that got ahold of daddys account...
*bet
Oh ok 79. You go on thinking that.
I remember the good ol' days of Cougzone and that interface they had. Frankly, I liked it better.
It was 97. A good year for wizzu football.

In retrospect, I think this is the saddest post I have ever read. I hope you are better now.

In retrospect, I think this is the saddest post I have ever read. I hope you are better now.

It was a truly bad Saturday last week. Today, we left Vegas early to fly to SLC and doubled my money on a slot machine at the airport (put $5 in and walked away with $10. ;))

Got to SLC and upgraded from a Kia Forte to a Jeep Wrangler for $15. Took it for a really nice drive through Big Cottonwood Canyon. Did a little hike with my wife around Silver Lake at Brighton, Utah.

Bought a couple 25 oz beers at the grocery store across the street from the Hampton Inn that's only a 4 minute drive from Rice-Eccles and getting ready to head that way before too long. The weather forecast has been improving all day long. All in all, way better day so far.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT