ADVERTISEMENT

Its November, and...

It's November, my voice is rough and next weekend we're looking to grab bowl eligibility with four games remaining - of which two are at home, and Apple Cup still looms.

It's a freaking good time to be a COUG football fan, and it's been a damn long time since we've been playing so well.

The crowd - given the weather - was damn impressive.

While pissed we didn't get the W, when the clock turned so did the team's attention to ASU.

GO COUGS

It's November, my voice is rough and next weekend we're looking to grab bowl eligibility with four games remaining - of which two are at home, and Apple Cup still looms.

It's a freaking good time to be a COUG football fan, and it's been a damn long time since we've been playing so well.

While pissed we didn't get the W, when the clock turned so did the team's attention to ASU.

GO COUGS

GO COUGS
Ummm, is there a glitch in the matrix?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT