ADVERTISEMENT

Jalen Thompson- Rd 5 to Cards

Good for him, and best of luck to Jalen, but the Coug D could have used his leadership and ability this year, just a weird set of circumstances, I still think if you can purchase it at a store in any state, it shouldn't be banned. Fortunately we have some depth back there, but not the experience, someone has to step up, big shoes to fill.

Good for him, and best of luck to Jalen, but the Coug D could have used his leadership and ability this year, just a weird set of circumstances, I still think if you can purchase it at a store in any state, it shouldn't be banned. Fortunately we have some depth back there, but not the experience, someone has to step up, big shoes to fill.

The company I work for drug tests everyone on a random basis. Believe it or not we don’t lose that many but the ones we do almost always say it was second hand smoke, or they went to a concert or they took a bunch of cold medicine....

Not saying this is the case with Jalen but I take the over the counter supplement comments with a grain of salt.

Reactions: CougEd
Good value pick for the Cards. He's a 3rd round talent I think. Hope he does well, and that Beekman is ready to roll

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT