ADVERTISEMENT

JDL thanks you Biggs

The journey eventually ends for every single athlete.

For some, it’s in junior high when the realization kicks in that 5 foot 4 power forwards aren’t in high demand.

For others, it’s when every semi pro football team in the country provides false time and location for tryouts.

Let's not forget he lit up the Dawgs at their place, our last ever meaningful Apple Cup victory. IF Jeff Tuel and Jason Gesser can make NFL rosters, so can he!

Thanks JDL, the win will remain in my memory. Planting the flag most of all.

Let's not forget he lit up the Dawgs at their place, our last ever meaningful Apple Cup victory. IF Jeff Tuel and Jason Gesser can make NFL rosters, so can he!

That game was a lot of fun, and he was lights out. I don’t think he’s got the same chance to make a roster as Gesser/Tuel. Too many highly skilled college QBs now, plenty of which won’t make rosters either.

Reactions: 425cougfan
Wow. He’s delusional.
No NFL team is taking an undersized marginal talent with a history of sexual assault. He’s done.
I mean he was going to Texas state to hold PATs for Kathy Ireland. Let’s be honest he was already done.

I mean he was going to Texas state to hold PATs for Kathy Ireland. Let’s be honest he was already done.
The overall trajectory wasn’t positive - WSU starter to Arizona backup to Texas State unwanted. Probably can predict the level of NFL interest based on that alone.

No NFL will put up with the PR nightmare he would bring as undrafted free agent. XFL is is only chance to get a tryout. since most cities don’t know they have an xFL team. The obscurity of the league might present him with his only option.

Like he planted his flag from behind into the young lady in the stairwell against her will in HS as his buddy was forcing her to suck his d!(# to orgasm? (per court records).

No thanks.

Like he planted his flag from behind into the young lady in the stairwell against her will in HS as his buddy was forcing her to suck his d!(# to orgasm? (per court records).

No thanks.
A crime for which they agreed to plead to second degree assault, author a written apology, with no jail time. That isn't the gravest of rape cases. A civil case that was settled for such a low sum, the judge refused it, initially. That tells me there is some extenuating circumstances a foot. Also most of the civil claims made cannot discharged in bankruptcy. An angry and emotionally traumatized young lady could have hounded them financially till the day they died, and then filed a claim with their estates. If I was raped, I'd be out to make the perpetrators life miserable for the rest of their lives, and beyond - full stop - not to make a point which appears to be going on here.

A crime for which they agreed to plead to second degree assault, author a written apology, with no jail time. That isn't the gravest of rape cases. A civil case that was settled for such a low sum, the judge refused it, initially. That tells me there is some extenuating circumstances a foot. Also most of the civil claims made cannot discharged in bankruptcy. An angry and emotionally traumatized young lady could have hounded them financially till the day they died, and then filed a claim with their estates. If I was raped, I'd be out to make the perpetrators life miserable for the rest of their lives, and beyond - full stop - not to make a point which appears to be going on here.
Well I disagree with just about every word in your post but I have no desire to continue on the topic. It turns my stomach. I will say that if this had been my daughter, those guys would be dead. If it had been me I would bitten the one guys dick off.

Actually, most victims in these cases don't even want to come forward. Even fewer want to go to trial and have to recount what happened - often repeatedly. They want it to go away as soon as possible so they can try to forget.

Sexual assaults very commonly get pleaded out to something comparatively minor - allowing the assailants to avoid sex offender status - because the victim doesn’t want to go through a trial. The fact that this turned into an assault charge does not indicate that he didn’t do it. It indicates that JDL’s attorney told him this is a gift and he should take it.

Actually, most victims in these cases don't even want to come forward. Even fewer want to go to trial and have to recount what happened - often repeatedly. They want it to go away as soon as possible so they can try to forget.

Sexual assaults very commonly get pleaded out to something comparatively minor - allowing the assailants to avoid sex offender status - because the victim doesn’t want to go through a trial. The fact that this turned into an assault charge does not indicate that he didn’t do it. It indicates that JDL’s attorney told him this is a gift and he should take it.
I agree with every word in your post! :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT