ADVERTISEMENT

Jim Walden love him or hate him… very clear his love

CougEd

Hall Of Fame
Dec 22, 2002
for WSU football. The situation we are in now isn’t all that different from late 70’s early 80’s when the power brokers of the conference wanted WSU and OSU out of the conference .He was in the court room yesterday .

Last edited:
Reactions: PeteTheChop
for WSU football. The situation we are in now isn’t all that different from late 70’s early 80’s when the power brokers of the conference wanted WSU and OSU out of the conference .He was in the court room yesterday .
Really? Love him or hate him, he is a Coug. His boat in Harrison is Coug colors. 1982's Apple Cup ranks higher than 1992's. One of my biggest regrets in life was not going down to the Palouse River and fishing the goalposts out the next day. Wonder if they are still there.....

"Your honor, If I could I'd like to have just a few minutes to address the fine people of the jury"

"Uhhhh, Coach Walden ..."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT