ADVERTISEMENT

Jimmy Price commits

Clickbait.com confirms the commitment.

If Price’s commitment is accurate, that means 4 are on board, Gomness, Utschinski, Price, and Fifita, who I read will be an OL.
Might mean Hill is no longer on the Coug radar as somewhere they have to find some DL.

If Price’s commitment is accurate, that means 4 are on board, Gomness, Utschinski, Price, and Fifita, who I read will be an OL.
Might mean Hill is no longer on the Coug radar as somewhere they have to find some DL.

I still think they take 5 OL, but Hill probably won't be one of them. Hill had an official visit to Utah St this weekend and the expert consensus has shifted to his commitment there. But we have sniffed around on a couple of OL as well.

I suspect we fill the last 5 spots as follows.

2 OL
2 DL
1 skill position

If we bring in a grad transfer QB like Gubrud, I think we do so as a blue shirt and count him against next year's class.

Hill got an SC offer today and is taking an official this weekend. He's not going to be a Coug.
It's strange how it all just seemed to unravel. It's not like he announced he was no longer committed but he's obviously looking to land somewhere other than Pullman. Too bad, I like his potential.

It's strange how it all just seemed to unravel. It's not like he announced he was no longer committed but he's obviously looking to land somewhere other than Pullman. Too bad, I like his potential.

Name was removed from another site as a commitment, but if kougkurt says he’s gonna be a Coug, he’s gonna be a Coug.

Reactions: kougkurt
Did I mention Wilmore will sign also?

Love the optimism! I mean that seriously and not snarky. I just have no faith that any recruit who passes on an opportunity to sign will end up signing. Even if they intend to sign. There is no good reason to hold off and it shows they aren't willing to put there money where their mouth is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT