ADVERTISEMENT

KJ Costello visiting UDUB today

Getting back to Costello and football, I got a chuckle reading that apparently it rained in Seattle the entire day of Costello’s official UW visit. Dub staff tried to assure him “it doesn’t always rain like this.”
True, it’s usually raining cash for recruits there

Getting back to Costello and football, I got a chuckle reading that apparently it rained in Seattle the entire day of Costello’s official UW visit. Dub staff tried to assure him “it doesn’t always rain like this.”

That would be great if true.

So they are depending on a Stanford grad to not be checking the weather after he leaves town.

As far as Costello goes, I almost feel like we dodged a bullet with Leach leaving. I’m not a fan of the guy (KJ) and he’s always looked pretty mediocre against us. Leach appears to have gotten addicted to the grad transfer crack when it comes to the QB position and I don’t know that it’s a good thing.

When Tyler died, it made sense to fill the unexpected hole. Last year, wasting a scholarship on Gubrud when we had more pressing issues on the defense felt like a waste. I understand that he didn’t know that Gordon was going to be fine, but at some point, you have to trust your prior recruiting.

At MSU, Leach is stepping into a new situation and maybe KJ makes sense, but if I was a high school QB, I’d question going to MSU right now. If Costello starts for them, it will be the third QB in a row for Leach that transferred in. Maybe a statistical blip, maybe a disturbing trend.

As far as Costello goes, I almost feel like we dodged a bullet with Leach leaving. I’m not a fan of the guy (KJ) and he’s always looked pretty mediocre against us. Leach appears to have gotten addicted to the grad transfer crack when it comes to the QB position and I don’t know that it’s a good thing.

When Tyler died, it made sense to fill the unexpected hole. Last year, wasting a scholarship on Gubrud when we had more pressing issues on the defense felt like a waste. I understand that he didn’t know that Gordon was going to be fine, but at some point, you have to trust your prior recruiting.

At MSU, Leach is stepping into a new situation and maybe KJ makes sense, but if I was a high school QB, I’d question going to MSU right now. If Costello starts for them, it will be the third QB in a row for Leach that transferred in. Maybe a statistical blip, maybe a disturbing trend.

The QB situation at Miss State warrants bringing in a grad or JC transfer.

Leach just signed Daniel Greek a qb out of Texas for 21, and he hired Univ Texas recruiting coordinator Jason Washington.

Hes recruiting very well there so far. Costello is going to play in the nfl, its a big get for MSU.

Reactions: PINGDUDE4
Leach just signed Daniel Greek a qb out of Texas for 21, and he hired Univ Texas recruiting coordinator Jason Washington.

Hes recruiting very well there so far. Costello is going to play in the nfl, its a big get for MSU.
Not according to the dogs.

That was a no brainer for Costello, Leach or purple car man

These are the kind of comments that embarrass our fan base and earn us the little brother reputation. I could care less if Rolo drove a pink car if he could ink the number 15 recruiting class like Lake just did. Leach also never has recruited that well.

These are the kind of comments that embarrass our fan base and earn us the little brother reputation. I could care less if Rolo drove a pink car if he could ink the number 15 recruiting class like Lake just did. Leach also never has recruited that well.

Yeah. I’m pretty sure it was a Hellcat. Should have called him purple Hellcat guy.

Reactions: royhobbs2
Lol

Reactions: PINGDUDE4
In classic Mutt fashion they always have an excuse. WDWHA has given way to "he couldn't get into UW grad school" in this case. Classic.

Or, would rather play for Leach than Lake.
Separating the QB position from the rest of the team, UW QB recruiting has always been local 4 stars WESCO & KINGCO meatheads who might win some Apple Cups but fail on the big stage.

Some Tyee promising a job in his construction firm for the kid and/or his parents won't work with a one and done QB from Stanford.

Reactions: royhobbs2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT