ADVERTISEMENT

KJ Costello

CougPatrol

Hall Of Fame
Dec 8, 2006
Is apparently visiting Mississippi State this weekend.

That'll be interesting to follow. I've never been impressed by him, but more importantly, with his injury history, I don't think he'll survive 4 games in the SEC.

Is apparently visiting Mississippi State this weekend.

That'll be interesting to follow. I've never been impressed by him, but more importantly, with his injury history, I don't think he'll survive 4 games in the SEC.

He’s going to be like Falk back there, but worse. MSU gave up 31 sacks last year. And only threw the ball 315 times. Changing to the Air Raid is hard in the offensive line. They’re gonna really struggle, but they have Miller and he’s a stud.

It seems to me Minshew had a good foundation of being taught football skills before coming to WSU. Leach took the foundation and built on this. With Minshew's hard work and him applying the new skills, he did pretty well. I wonder if Leach can only take quarterbacks so far before they need something different to help them progress. Curious to see if the same thing happens to Costello if he goes there, and if their offensive line progresses.

Maybe it is the better academics at Mississippi State vs that degree factory he was at?
With that in mind I'm waiting for his visit to Donkey State. The world can't have too many toaster oven mechanics.

I thought the last coach brought in a qb transfer and split the locker room in half...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT