ADVERTISEMENT

Leach Press Conference

Flatlandcoug

Hall Of Fame
Aug 14, 2007
Wichita, Kansas
Just watched the press conference and Leach showed why he is such a good coach. He didn't bag on his players abilities or talents, he took responsibility for failing to have the team in the right frame of mind and made it clear that he still believes in this team and expects good things.

Every time a reporter tried to offer up an excuse, he shot it down and said that he doesn't accept excuses and if anything, making excuses is what allowed the game get out of hand. Such a solid coach.

The press demanding a juice box for SOMEONE cracked me up. When the insinuated the defense played well....he challenged them to name one player who played well. They dominated time of posession and the defense was on the field almost 5 minutes less than Cal's D. Also, they would of had to run the ball 10 more time to make up for the yardage lost in sacks because the Heisman candidate can NEVER throw the ball away.

The press demanding a juice box for SOMEONE cracked me up. When the insinuated the defense played well....he challenged them to name one player who played well. They dominated time of posession and the defense was on the field almost 5 minutes less than Cal's D. Also, they would of had to run the ball 10 more time to make up for the yardage lost in sacks because the Heisman candidate can NEVER throw the ball away.

Good for coach. He's got an ego, he has to be bummed and mad as hell about what happened. You know he wants to prove the world wrong and bring home some sort of title (Pac-12 North, Pac-12, Make the playoff, whatever). Something he has never done.

And as I noted in another post, Morrow deserves a juice box. He played hard and played well. Is there any NFL interest in him? The guy has been solid for years.

Good for coach. He's got an ego, he has to be bummed and mad as hell about what happened. You know he wants to prove the world wrong and bring home some sort of title (Pac-12 North, Pac-12, Make the playoff, whatever). Something he has never done.

And as I noted in another post, Morrow deserves a juice box. He played hard and played well. Is there any NFL interest in him? The guy has been solid for years.
There's interest in Morrow because he can catch the ball out of the backfield. There was only 20 RB's taken last year. His entire skill set deserves mention given the other RB's being projected in the 6-7th round. It's the potential vs productivity debate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT