ADVERTISEMENT

Leveling the playing field

I don't think anyone hates Hope, their is more a dislike and distaste for Hope, to understand better, she went to Richland High, yes the one in the Tri Cities. Find someone that when to HS the same time as Hope, and ask them, and you'll get a better understanding. Great athlete, no question, her personal life, been a train wreck since she was conceived in prison.

I don't think anyone hates Hope, their is more a dislike and distaste for Hope, to understand better, she went to Richland High, yes the one in the Tri Cities. Find someone that when to HS the same time as Hope, and ask them, and you'll get a better understanding. Great athlete, no question, her personal life, been a train wreck since she was conceived in prison.
Ok.

Just checking before jumping on the slut-shaming wagon for pictures that were stolen from her.

Also, not sure how I missed the Richland High thing.

Why would a reduction of men’s scholarships mean a reduction in women’s scholarships?

Title 9 is about having equal opportunity for men and women. If anything, the reduction of men’s scholarships would put schools in better compliance. As evidenced by the disappearance of wrestling.
it wouldn't. you are correct it would make compliance easier, it would also eliminate the temptation for schools wanting to do an end run around title nine by trying to pass off cheerleading as a sport like Oregon did

Reactions: BiggsCoug
Cheerleading is a sport, just ask any cheerleader. "it's more demanding and physical than many sports"

and I usually walk away and that point and think, Whatever, it's still not a sport.

The NCAA let the players have sex on the first date. They are going to have difficulty easing back to second base.

The vast majority of student-athletes are going to go blind.

main-qimg-696e2599a3b76dfb0c9c5900b52f471f-lq

I just saw an article that said SC has 15 scholarship players in the portal.

If kids aren’t gonna stay put for more than 2 years if they aren’t playing, what’s the point in having 85 scholarships? Just cut it to 70 and manufacture some value in just having a roster spot.

If SC has 15 in the portal now, add the out going seniors, add whoever might leave after spring ball… Of the 85 kids they had at this years first team meeting, half could be gone for this upcoming season’s first team meeting. That is crazy.

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT