ADVERTISEMENT

Completely gone to S#!t thread

The dude has literally been framed and persecuted ever since he has announced he would be running for office by lunatic leftists. People want to see that you can't just go to a judge, lie to that judge about what you're doing but its ok because you're doing under the guise of trying to "save" the country. M'Fers need to be jailed for the destruction and waste these liberal loonies have caused because we all know that if it were a normal person committing these atrocities, we'd be behind bars. FOH.... Between the Russian Collusion Hoax, leftist media constantly taking his words out of context to mold false narratives, Ukraine BS quid pro quo (and the fact Biden brazenly admitted to doing when he was VP) and the sham Jan 6th crap committee... I don't blame him for wanting to seek out retribution and level the justice playing field. I am no fan of Trump but we've had him in office for 4 years and he has out performed Joe in every aspect of presidential duties. If you and other morons on here want to keep your head buried in your azz, go right ahead but I for one will choose a proven product over the insanity we are experiencing now.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

As for the “witch hunt” nonsense the dude is surrounded by people who’ve repeatedly broken laws and been convicted or pleaded out. You think he’s innocent? Whose head is buried in their ass? Not to mention he’s been found guilty of falsifying records, he asked the Georgia secretary to find him enough votes, on and on.

But somehow he’s a victim? FFS man, nobody has this much “bad luck” wake the F up. Yes Biden is a corpse. And yes Trump is a pile of shit who belongs nowhere near the Whitehouse. Both can be true.

Reactions: Flatlandcoug
I just wish that Trump wasn't such a despicable human being hell-bent on revenge and retribution. And with a frightening and just plain dumb attitude towards foreign policy - or anything else for that matter. A military tribunal for Liz Cheney? C'mon. If Liz, Romney, Lisa Murkowski or maybe even Susan Collins were the R candidate I'd likely vote for one of them.

Biden's interview with Stephanopoulos (who I can't stand) this weekend will be realllyy telling.
Biden’s foreign policy is crap. Everyone knows it.

Let’s see if that interview is heavily edited or not.

The dude has literally been framed and persecuted ever since he has announced he would be running for office by lunatic leftists. People want to see that you can't just go to a judge, lie to that judge about what you're doing but its ok because you're doing under the guise of trying to "save" the country. M'Fers need to be jailed for the destruction and waste these liberal loonies have caused because we all know that if it were a normal person committing these atrocities, we'd be behind bars. FOH.... Between the Russian Collusion Hoax, leftist media constantly taking his words out of context to mold false narratives, Ukraine BS quid pro quo (and the fact Biden brazenly admitted to doing when he was VP) and the sham Jan 6th crap committee... I don't blame him for wanting to seek out retribution and level the justice playing field. I am no fan of Trump but we've had him in office for 4 years and he has out performed Joe in every aspect of presidential duties. If you and other morons on here want to keep your head buried in your azz, go right ahead but I for one will choose a proven product over the insanity we are experiencing now.
Yep those leftist loonies.

Oh and I think we went 5 or 6 posts without any personal insults. Thanks for kicking that back up.

Oh and edit - "framed and persecuted'? - are you serious? And his words don't need to be taken out of context. They are full of enough lies, threats, insults etc. to be printed without context garbling. And I'm still waiting for one of you Trumpers to identify exactly who the "many fine people" were that were on the side of the Charlottsville demonstration that was planned and a permit obtained by a self-described White nationalist.

Last edited:
Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
Biden’s foreign policy is crap. Everyone knows it.

Let’s see if that interview is heavily edited or not.
Care to elaborate on Biden's crappy foreign policy and/or blatant missteps in that area? Europe is scared to death that Trump might get elected.

Don’t take your Brandon flags down yet! He’s not stepping aside! 😂
Well, to be fair…Erickson also wasn’t leaving. Things change…quickly.

Switching tracks on this train wreck….regardless of who gets elected, the next change we need is to remove the lifetime appointments for the courts. Their terms need to be limited. I’m thinking 12 years.

Also thinking the rules on appointments to the court need to be better codified, particularly with late term appointments, so Congress can’t change the rules and treat them differently based on who’s in the Oval Office.

Switching tracks on this train wreck….regardless of who gets elected, the next change we need is to remove the lifetime appointments for the courts. Their terms need to be limited. I’m thinking 12 years.

Also thinking the rules on appointments to the court need to be better codified, particularly with late term appointments, so Congress can’t change the rules and treat them differently based on who’s in the Oval Office.
While we are at it, term limits for Congress (duh). 12 years in the House and 12 in the Senate? And - slap me - age limits? This would hurt the Dems more than the R's right now, as there are more Octogenarians in the D side. But c'mon, 80+ and still in Congress (or the White House for that matter)?

Reactions: Flatlandcoug

Will never happen unfortunately. People in power are the ones who have to make this change…why would they cede their own power/term limits? One of the worst flaws of our system.

What's hilarious about your rant is the fact that if Biden or Clinton had done any of the things that your dear leader has done.....your attitude would be totally different. Y'all love to rant about TDS and you are correct that TDS is a real thing....it's just not the thing that you think it is.

What's hilarious about your rant is the fact that if Biden or Clinton had done any of the things that your dear leader has done.....your attitude would be totally different. Y'all love to rant about TDS and you are correct that TDS is a real thing....it's just not the thing that you think it is.
Have you heard about Hunters laptop? 😉

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

As for the “witch hunt” nonsense the dude is surrounded by people who’ve repeatedly broken laws and been convicted or pleaded out. You think he’s innocent? Whose head is buried in their ass? Not to mention he’s been found guilty of falsifying records, he asked the Georgia secretary to find him enough votes, on and on.

But somehow he’s a victim? FFS man, nobody has this much “bad luck” wake the F up. Yes Biden is a corpse. And yes Trump is a pile of shit who belongs nowhere near the Whitehouse. Both can be true.
Is this post real? You can't possibly be serious? Citing Axios is akin to me posting a link to Alex Jone's substack page. Then you regurgitate the results of a clown show circus act performed by Alvin Bragg. Its not bad luck when the Whitehouse is in on it. Why else would there be pushback from your savior Merrick Garland and Fani Willis? A top deputy from the DOJ up and quit only to conveniently join Bragg's office in the prosecution of Trump. I think we all know the shizzstorm Fani-pack Willis is in. But why let these important details get in the way of what you mouth-breathing libs want anyways?

Bruhhhh... They've done a lot more than Trump has ever done. The only difference is that they have the DOJ and media to run shade for them. I thought you had some decent insight when you first came to this board and you do in relation to WSU football but you lost me with this current line of stupidity.

Have you heard about Hunters laptop? 😉
Funny you mention this dum-dum, because 50+ former so-called "intelligence" officials signed a letter vehemently denouncing it as Russian Propaganda then the FBI colluded with Twitter, FB et al to suppress the initial NY Post story about it. Now the FBI has "authenticated" that yes, it is Hunter's laptop. That could've been done as soon as they seized the laptop back in 2020 but again, the DOJ carries the water for the DNC. I didn't think it was possible but you keep getting dumber with every post you make.

Is this post real? You can't possibly be serious? Citing Axios is akin to me posting a link to Alex Jone's substack page. Then you regurgitate the results of a clown show circus act performed by Alvin Bragg. Its not bad luck when the Whitehouse is in on it. Why else would there be pushback from your savior Merrick Garland and Fani Willis? A top deputy from the DOJ up and quit only to conveniently join Bragg's office in the prosecution of Trump. I think we all know the shizzstorm Fani-pack Willis is in. But why let these important details get in the way of what you mouth-breathing libs want

For your reading pleasure. Heres the stupid part about your post. You’re attacking me as if I posted something that was political opinion. It’s not, it’s fact. All these people in trumps orbit have in fact been convicted or pleaded out. So wtf are you arguing, other than I’m not and apparently should be blindly licking trumps taint like you are?

Reactions: longtimecoug
Funny you mention this dum-dum, because 50+ former so-called "intelligence" officials signed a letter vehemently denouncing it as Russian Propaganda then the FBI colluded with Twitter, FB et al to suppress the initial NY Post story about it. Now the FBI has "authenticated" that yes, it is Hunter's laptop. That could've been done as soon as they seized the laptop back in 2020 but again, the DOJ carries the water for the DNC. I didn't think it was possible but you keep getting dumber with every post you make.
Sooo…lock him up! Sounds great to me, that’s what you do with criminals, is anyone arguing otherwise? Now do Trump! 😂

Care to elaborate on Biden's crappy foreign policy and/or blatant missteps in that area? Europe is scared to death that Trump might get elected.
First, please explain why Biden’s foreign policy has been good. What is his record? Not adjectives. Real stuff, not gaslighting. I’m sure our allies were very impressed by the withdrawl from Afghanistan.

Europe is scared to death about paying for their own militaries. Biden canceled the Nord Stream 2 sanctions greenlighting and funding the invasion of Ukraine, Biden pissed off Saudi Arabia, Putin invaded Ukraine under Biden’s watch and aid to Ukraine has drained military stockpiles and the treasury, Houthis are firing missiles at ships going though the Red Sea. That’s some of the stuff going on right now. Biden has solved any of these problems.

Reactions: Observer11
While we are at it, term limits for Congress (duh). 12 years in the House and 12 in the Senate? And - slap me - age limits? This would hurt the Dems more than the R's right now, as there are more Octogenarians in the D side. But c'mon, 80+ and still in Congress (or the White House for that matter)?
I'd be OK with 12 for Congress, with the stipulation that it's 12 years total lifetime service, not 12 years concurrent, and not 12 years in the House followed by 12 years in the Senate. Oh, and after serving you are permanently barred from lobbyist positions, and anyone found to accept bribes while a member of Congress can be charged with treason.

With 12 year limits in that manner, I'd be OK with not putting age limits in place. The term limits will most likely take care of age limits for the most part, without creating room for the claims of ageism.

However...if the limit is 12 for Congress, I'd probably favor upping it for the court. Not a lot, maybe just to 15. That would also slow the turnover a little bit - with 9 seats changing at 12-year intervals, you'd end up with some presidents getting 3-5 appointments...and there hasn't been a president in my lifetime that I'd want to see having that.

First, please explain why Biden’s foreign policy has been good. What is his record? Not adjectives. Real stuff, not gaslighting. I’m sure our allies were very impressed by the withdrawl from Afghanistan.

Europe is scared to death about paying for their own militaries. Biden canceled the Nord Stream 2 sanctions greenlighting and funding the invasion of Ukraine, Biden pissed off Saudi Arabia, Putin invaded Ukraine under Biden’s watch and aid to Ukraine has drained military stockpiles and the treasury, Houthis are firing missiles at ships going though the Red Sea. That’s some of the stuff going on right now. Biden has solved any of these problems.
Ok, these are good points. The Nord Stream 2 decision does look bad in hindsight, but was wanted and applauded by Germany at the time. I don't know that pissing off the murderous Saudis is necessarily a bad thing. Lifting the Houthi terrorist designation upon becoming president is another move that looks bad in hindsight, although apparently humanitarian concerns and hopes for peace drove it. The US is now active in combating their missile attacks. Support for Ukraine isn't a bad thing IMHO, note that Trump is making threats to stop providing assistance.

But Gibby, good points. You made me do some reading and learning. I am impressed with your clearly existing knowledge in these areas (I'm serious, credit where credit is due). And no personal insults!

For your reading pleasure. Heres the stupid part about your post. You’re attacking me as if I posted something that was political opinion. It’s not, it’s fact. All these people in trumps orbit have in fact been convicted or pleaded out. So wtf are you arguing, other than I’m not and apparently should be blindly licking trumps taint like you are?
I'm not attacking you on the content of the article, I'm calling you out for the source as a whole. Then you come in and use a leftist media bias rating webpage as validation to your Axios link. You can't make this shizz up.

Reactions: justinbgocougs
Yep those leftist loonies.

Oh and I think we went 5 or 6 posts without any personal insults. Thanks for kicking that back up.

Oh and edit - "framed and persecuted'? - are you serious? And his words don't need to be taken out of context. They are full of enough lies, threats, insults etc. to be printed without context garbling. And I'm still waiting for one of you Trumpers to identify exactly who the "many fine people" were that were on the side of the Charlottsville demonstration that was planned and a permit obtained by a self-described White nationalist.
If Trump inspired someone to make death threats then he should be held accountable? Ok, then every time an illegal immigrant murders/rapes/robs/steals/assaults an American citizen, then Joe Biden needs to be held accountable because he let them in.

I'm not attacking you on the content of the article, I'm calling you out for the source as a whole. Then you come in and use a leftist media bias rating webpage as validation to your Axios link. You can't make this shizz up.
The whole media bias thing is interesting to me, and really sums up our polarization. It's the living, breathing evidence of confirmation bias.

The people who are the most extreme, most radical, and most entrenched on either side are the ones who are most likely to primarily follow the sources that are way out on the edges. And, they're also the most likely to call out any source that's not nearly as far out as they are and claim that they have the opposite bias - even if they really don't.

I like allsides.com, they don't really report the news themselves, but they'll aggregate articles from left/center/right and present them together. Reading those side by side tends to give both an insight to the issue, and also to how ridiculous and fear-mongering both extremes are. Their bias ratings are based on a fairly robust survey of readers and sources - much bigger than any other source I've seen - and their ratings shake out in the vicinity of what I'd expect, with some tweaks in either direction. Their far right and far left sources are more in the realm of what I would categorize as "entertainment" not news (Mother Jones and The New Yorker, OAN and Breitbart are sometimes good for a laugh, but I wouldn't take much from them seriously).

https://adfontesmedia.com/ is also interesting, because in addition to rating bias they add accuracy. No real surprise, as you approach both extremes, the amount of misleading or fabricated information also increases. There are some nice mileposts on this one (in my opinion) - they have the Megyn Kelly show and Anderson Cooper rated very similarly in accuracy, with opposing biases. I consider both of them to be toward the extreme, and anything past them on the ratings as comedy, not reality. While I like their presentation, their methodology says they use 60 analysts, which is a pretty small sample size, and I'd automatically call less reliable than allsides (which uses 1,400 respondents).

Realistically, like others have said before...the most even-handed reporting of US events is probably by the international media. They all think we're idiots, and we tend to prove them right.

And you all might want to pay attention to the elections in Europe too.
Ok, these are good points. The Nord Stream 2 decision does look bad in hindsight, but was wanted and applauded by Germany at the time. I don't know that pissing off the murderous Saudis is necessarily a bad thing. Lifting the Houthi terrorist designation upon becoming president is another move that looks bad in hindsight, although apparently humanitarian concerns and hopes for peace drove it. The US is now active in combating their missile attacks. Support for Ukraine isn't a bad thing IMHO, note that Trump is making threats to stop providing assistance.

But Gibby, good points. You made me do some reading and learning. I am impressed with your clearly existing knowledge in these areas (I'm serious, credit where credit is due). And no personal insults!
Saudi Arabia is (maybe was) our strongest Muslin ally in the Middle East. Biden went their hat in hand and got laughed at. Saudi and Iran are actually improving their relations.

And you haven’t said what Biden’s record is or why it’s good.

I see you haven't said a peep about the evidence I presented to your claim that there was no intimidation in Georgia of election officials. Typical of your "drive by" lunatic rantings. You NEVER are able to back up or defend any of your nonsensical claims. Taihtsat

You’re right, you can’t. They are facts. The wackadoo conspiracy that everyone’s out to get Trump and he’s done nothing wrong is what’s made up.

“I’m no Trump Fan”…lmfao, you are beer bonging the kool aid.

And you all might want to pay attention to the elections in Europe too.

Saudi Arabia is (maybe was) our strongest Muslin ally in the Middle East. Biden went their hat in hand and got laughed at. Saudi and Iran are actually improving their relations.

And you haven’t said what Biden’s record is or why it’s good.
I dunno - seems like Biden and the Saudi's are getting along OK, to the chagrin of distractors.

Saudis do seem to be chumming up to Iran - thanks to China?

I'm going to stop reading. Pretty complicated shit going on over there, and everywhere. I think "hat in hand and got laughed at" is a bit of a simplification.

And I never said that Biden's foreign policy was good, so no I'm not going to say anything. I merely asked you to document why it was so crappy.

Let's talk instead about Trump's foreign policy. "Foreign Policy" the publication has been rated as "unbiased" by some.

Last edited:
I dunno - seems like Biden and the Saudi's are getting along OK, to the chagrin of distractors.

I'm going to stop reading. Pretty complicated shit going on over there, and everywhere. I think "hat in hand and got laughed at" is a bit of a simplification.

And I never said that Biden's foreign policy was good, so no I'm not going to say anything. I merely asked you to document why it was so crappy.

Let's talk instead about Trump's foreign policy. "Foreign Policy" the publication has been rated as "unbiased" by some.

they may be getting along ok but are they “we just gave your son in law $2B what’s in it for us” getting along ok? Different levels of “getting along”.

If you use your thinking cap, you will realize Biden pissed of the Saudis for nothing.

they may be getting along ok but are they “we just gave your son in law $2B what’s in it for us” getting along ok? Different levels of “getting along”.
Two billion dollar investment with Kushner’s firm.

His firm whose operations were deemed “unsatisfactory in all aspects”. That firm? Yeah nothing fishy there at all. Back to Hunters laptop!
There’s a big difference between “Saudis give Kushner two billion dollars” and “Saudis invest two billion dollars with Kushner’s firm.”

I’m not exactly surprised it wasn’t a great investment.

Look, you have tried this before, and your attempt to make TDS mean something 180 degrees from the real meaning just doesn't fly. It is simply an irrational hatred of Trump, and the term is just an offshoot of Bush Derangement Syndrome, which was coined by Charles Krauthammer (An actual psychiatrist trained in diagnosis of mental disorders). Using projection to try to say TDS is instead an irrational defense of Trump is pure and simple bullshit!

From Wiki:
Trump derangement syndrome (TDS) is a pejorative term, usually for criticism or negative reactions to former United States president Donald Trump that are perceived to be irrational and to have little regard towards Trump's actual policy positions, or actions undertaken by his administration.[1] The term has mainly been used by Trump supporters to discredit criticism of him, as a way of reframing the discussion by suggesting that his opponents are incapable of accurately perceiving the world.[2][3][4] Some journalists have used the term to call for restraint when judging Trump's statements and actions.[5][6][7]

Despite the usage of the term "syndrome" suggesting a medical condition, TDS is not an official medical diagnosis.[8] A 2021 research study found no evidence to support the existence of TDS among Trump detractors on the left.[9]

If Trump inspired someone to make death threats then he should be held accountable? Ok, then every time an illegal immigrant murders/rapes/robs/steals/assaults an American citizen, then Joe Biden needs to be held accountable because he let them in.

You are cool with Trump encouraging people to threaten and terrorize government employees into cooperation? Cool

You are cool with Trump encouraging people to threaten and terrorize government employees into cooperation? Cool
You heard it yourself from his own mouth- he could shoot someone in the face in the middle of 5th Ave and none of these cultists would GAF. Hell he could violate their daughters and most would cheer him on. It’s F’n scary how brainwashed these people are. Straight out of the Mein Kampf playbook.

CouginSpain approved of this behavior (below). And don't any of you Trump lovers even try to argue that he was not responsible for these actions by his supporters. At least Raffensperger smoked his Trump-endorsed primary candidate and won reelection.

I had kind of forgotten a lot of this (I'm old and forgetful), but Geezus these need to be resurrected into ads. How can this horrible, evil person now be favored to become President again? And let's not forget that Guiliani has been disbarred and still has cases pending against him in Georgia and Arizona.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT