ADVERTISEMENT

Completely gone to S#!t thread

Ok, these are good points. The Nord Stream 2 decision does look bad in hindsight, but was wanted and applauded by Germany at the time. I don't know that pissing off the murderous Saudis is necessarily a bad thing. Lifting the Houthi terrorist designation upon becoming president is another move that looks bad in hindsight, although apparently humanitarian concerns and hopes for peace drove it. The US is now active in combating their missile attacks. Support for Ukraine isn't a bad thing IMHO, note that Trump is making threats to stop providing assistance.

But Gibby, good points. You made me do some reading and learning. I am impressed with your clearly existing knowledge in these areas (I'm serious, credit where credit is due). And no personal insults!
You haven’t explained why Biden’s foreign policy is any good. Are you going to try?

The dude has literally been framed and persecuted ever since he has announced he would be running for office by lunatic leftists. People want to see that you can't just go to a judge, lie to that judge about what you're doing but its ok because you're doing under the guise of trying to "save" the country. M'Fers need to be jailed for the destruction and waste these liberal loonies have caused because we all know that if it were a normal person committing these atrocities, we'd be behind bars. FOH.... Between the Russian Collusion Hoax, leftist media constantly taking his words out of context to mold false narratives, Ukraine BS quid pro quo (and the fact Biden brazenly admitted to doing when he was VP) and the sham Jan 6th crap committee... I don't blame him for wanting to seek out retribution and level the justice playing field. I am no fan of Trump but we've had him in office for 4 years and he has out performed Joe in every aspect of presidential duties. If you and other morons on here want to keep your head buried in your azz, go right ahead but I for one will choose a proven product over the insanity we are experiencing now.
You know pain....a decent amount of New Yorkers claimed the same thing about Gotti. Russian collusion could not be proven. However, for me, if Obama's daughter met with Russian operatives to interfere with our election I would have pushed for his immediate impeachment. And when it came to light, Trump lied and lied. He could have easily said "my son is a novice at this and made an error and it wont happen again". "Russia are you listening". But yeah he was framed.

Manafort, Gates, Navarro, Bannon, all have served time. Four people pled guilty in Ga. But it is a witch hunt.

Libel for sexual assault. Tax fraud. Guilty om 34 counts. Georgia case and New York case had to go in front of a grand jury to indict. You believe all are dems? 12 jurors in New York found him guilty o all 34 counts.

Maybe he is just a magnet for people around him for doing all sorts of illegal stuff....

And Jan 6 was not a hoax.

Are you cool with Maxine Waters doing the same thing?
Maxine Waters is running for President? I was not aware of that. Way to stay on topic!

That said, her exact words: “Well, we gotta stay on the street,” Waters said. “And we’ve got to get more active. We’ve got to get more confrontational. We’ve got to make sure that they know that we mean business.”

Oh boy and the Repugnants were all over that.

Oh then there is this guy Maybe one of those "very fine people":

Reactions: CougEd
You haven’t explained why Biden’s foreign policy is any good. Are you going to try?
Why should I? I never said it was any good. You just said it was crappy. And made some good points. So what is your problem here?

But Oh well. I am sure that you read the 4 links I previously posted from the last 3 years (from 4 different sources) detailed the ups an downs of the Saudi Arabia relationship. So what if he pissed them off at one point? Anyway, I would rate that as a passing foreign policy grade.

Here's a pretty good, and IMHO fairly impartial (granted the writer is a Biden supporter) analysis. It picks at the shortfalls and lists the highlights.

This article seems pretty balanced, calling out highlights and lowlights. All in all? Mediocre maybe. But a helluva lot better than Trump's scorecard. Which I posted and I'm sure you read thoroughly.

Finally - Trumps European foreign policy in one sentence. These are his actual spoken words: “‘No, I would not protect you. In fact, I would encourage them (Russia) to do whatever the hell they want,’ “You got to pay. You got to pay your bills.”

Maxine Waters is running for President? I was not aware of that. Way to stay on topic!

That said, her exact words: “Well, we gotta stay on the street,” Waters said. “And we’ve got to get more active. We’ve got to get more confrontational. We’ve got to make sure that they know that we mean business.”

It’s fascinating how defensive of Trump the cultists are. I would hope a lawyer could make a more rational argument. But then again this one’s MO is not to present a reasoned argument but instead to deflect and demand that whomever he is disagreeing with do it instead. Ad nauseam..

Reactions: Loyal Coug1
It’s fascinating how defensive of Trump the cultists are. I would hope a lawyer could make a more rational argument. But then again this one’s MO is not to present a reasoned argument but instead to deflect and demand that whomever he is disagreeing with do it instead. Ad nauseam..
I guarantee you there were lawyers, doctors, and academics in Jonestown too. You can be highly intelligent and still be weak minded and easily duped by a con man.

There will be chapters in psychology books someday after all this has passed that will cover how people got sucked into this cult.

Nice try. There’s video of it.

I guarantee you there were lawyers, doctors, and academics in Jonestown too. You can be highly intelligent and still be weak minded and easily duped by a con man.

There will be chapters in psychology books someday after all this has passed that will cover how people got sucked into this cult.
The cult that engaged in a four plus year coverup of Biden’s decline?

Reactions: HCoug
Funny. You’ve never presented an argument for anything. Keep convincing yourself otherwise though.

Oh yeah. Father in law ( highly intelligent retired physician) starred off as a closeted Trump voter due to inheritance tax. Over the years he got wackier and wackier in his defense of Trump - he got sucked in by rightwing propagandists and started ranting against all kinds of things including “the crooked MSM”.

People start believing what they hear over and over. Even with zero to limited cherry picked evidence. Father in law at least acknowledges now that Trump is as crooked as they get but will still vote for him for same reason as before.

Why should I? I never said it was any good. You just said it was crappy. And made some good points. So what is your problem here?

But Oh well. I am sure that you read the 4 links I previously posted from the last 3 years (from 4 different sources) detailed the ups an downs of the Saudi Arabia relationship. So what if he pissed them off at one point? Anyway, I would rate that as a passing foreign policy grade.

Here's a pretty good, and IMHO fairly impartial (granted the writer is a Biden supporter) analysis. It picks at the shortfalls and lists the highlights.

This article seems pretty balanced, calling out highlights and lowlights. All in all? Mediocre maybe. But a helluva lot better than Trump's scorecard. Which I posted and I'm sure you read thoroughly.

Finally - Trumps European foreign policy in one sentence. These are his actual spoken words: “‘No, I would not protect you. In fact, I would encourage them (Russia) to do whatever the hell they want,’ “You got to pay. You got to pay your bills.”
So what if you piss Saudi Arabia off? Did you actually think before posting that or remember Biden groveling in Riyadh? Piss off the Saudis they cut production. Combine that with Biden’s climate agenda you get a big spike in oil prices and the implications of that. Sound familiar?

And have you realized the media has been gargling Biden’s shriveled sack (borrowing 90’s term). Rey something more recent than an article from October that actually says it was written before October 7. The average age of a Ukrainian soldier is over 40. That means for very 20 year old there is a 60 year old in uniform. That’s bad. An entire generation of dead Ukrainians bad. There is no end in sight. Biden’s policy has been to give Ukraine enough aid that it can fight, but not win. If you can even find a coherent policy. Gaza is weirder. Criticize to sound fake tough guy and salvage some votes in Michigan. But the only real action was to delay a delivery of 2000 pound bombs.

Maybe Biden’s policy is to fund every war to make sure we can’t fight a real one if the time comes? His policy is incoherent, like him.

So what if you piss Saudi Arabia off? Did you actually think before posting that or remember Biden groveling in Riyadh? Piss off the Saudis they cut production. Combine that with Biden’s climate agenda you get a big spike in oil prices and the implications of that. Sound familiar?

And have you realized the media has been gargling Biden’s shriveled sack (borrowing 90’s term). Rey something more recent than an article from October that actually says it was written before October 7. The average age of a Ukrainian soldier is over 40. That means for very 20 year old there is a 60 year old in uniform. That’s bad. An entire generation of dead Ukrainians bad. There is no end in sight. Biden’s policy has been to give Ukraine enough aid that it can fight, but not win. If you can even find a coherent policy. Gaza is weirder. Criticize to sound fake tough guy and salvage some votes in Michigan. But the only real action was to delay a delivery of 2000 pound bombs.

Maybe Biden’s policy is to fund every war to make sure we can’t fight a real one if the time comes? His policy is incoherent, like him.
Trump is talking about cutting off aid to Ukraine. Republicans have been pushing back on aid to Ukraine consistently. But it's Biden's fault?

And to your Maxine Water's post (quote from your link): "Waters, however, did not call for physical harm to the officials or harassment against Trump's supporters."

And what again does Maxine Waters have to do with the Biden-Trump presidential race?

Reactions: KRUSTYtheCOUG
Trump is talking about cutting off aid to Ukraine. Republicans have been pushing back on aid to Ukraine consistently. But it's Biden's fault?

And to your Maxine Water's post (quote from your link): "Waters, however, did not call for physical harm to the officials or harassment against Trump's supporters."

And what again does Maxine Waters have to do with the Biden-Trump presidential race?
Waters statement was simply an example of times that the left has threatened folks that they don't agree with. Like Chuck Schumer's threat against the Supreme Court, after which a nutcase travels across the country to try to kill Justice Kavanaugh. Remember that people in glass houses should not throw stones. If Trump's speech on January 6th is to be interpreted as inciting the capital riot, then statements like those given by Waters, Schumer, squad members, etc must also seen as threats to incite violence.

Reactions: HCoug
Waters statement was simply an example of times that the left has threatened folks that they don't agree with. Like Chuck Schumer's threat against the Supreme Court, after which a nutcase travels across the country to try to kill Justice Kavanaugh. Remember that people in glass houses should not throw stones. If Trump's speech on January 6th is to be interpreted as inciting the capital riot, then statements like those given by Waters, Schumer, squad members, etc must also seen as threats to incite violence.
Alexander Smirnov would like to pat you on the back.

Chuck Shumer is running for president too? And the Squad members are too? And sorry, I am not aware of whatever Shumer quote you refer to.

But really - Comparing Trump on January 6 to Waters' comments that were in the aftermath of the killing of an innocent black man? I mean really? Really Stretch? Do you really believe that? And again, WTF do Waters and Shumer have to do with the Presidential race?

Should we start a new thread where we list and compare all the threatening things ever said by the right vs the left? I have a better idea. Lets work on a list of all the threatening, inciting, insulting, degrading, etc. remarks and actions ever made by Donald Trump, starting with "I can grab a woman by the pussy", and make a list of similar words and actions by Joe Biden. Then we can stick to the subject matter at hand.

I see you haven't said a peep about the evidence I presented to your claim that there was no intimidation in Georgia of election officials. Typical of your "drive by" lunatic rantings. You NEVER are able to back up or defend any of your nonsensical claims. Taihtsat
It doesnt fit the narrative

Or Abraham Lincoln, shot and killed by a left-winger. You Trumpers f-ing slay me.
Booth would not be left wing today, he’d be a far right republican. State’s rights over the Union, white supremacy, etc. And, in all likelihood, Lincoln would be a democrat today.

It’s strange, because the parties have to a large degree swapped platforms since those days. Democrats - especially southern Dems - were the ones with rabidly racist views, who believed that business interests outweighed all. Republicans were the abolition party, championing individualism and preservation of the Union.

How things have changed.

Look, you have tried this before, and your attempt to make TDS mean something 180 degrees from the real meaning just doesn't fly. It is simply an irrational hatred of Trump, and the term is just an offshoot of Bush Derangement Syndrome, which was coined by Charles Krauthammer (An actual psychiatrist trained in diagnosis of mental disorders). Using projection to try to say TDS is instead an irrational defense of Trump is pure and simple bullshit!

From Wiki:
Trump derangement syndrome (TDS) is a pejorative term, usually for criticism or negative reactions to former United States president Donald Trump that are perceived to be irrational and to have little regard towards Trump's actual policy positions, or actions undertaken by his administration.[1] The term has mainly been used by Trump supporters to discredit criticism of him, as a way of reframing the discussion by suggesting that his opponents are incapable of accurately perceiving the world.[2][3][4] Some journalists have used the term to call for restraint when judging Trump's statements and actions.[5][6][7]

Despite the usage of the term "syndrome" suggesting a medical condition, TDS is not an official medical diagnosis.[8] A 2021 research study found no evidence to support the existence of TDS among Trump detractors on the left.[9]
It is simply an irrational hatred of Trump

I'd hardly say hatred of trump qualifies as "irrational". In fact it's quite rational and warranted.

The extreme efforts his followers go to in order to excuse or minimize his failures is actually closer to irrational - from "whataboutism", minimizing, excuse-making, citing bogus "news" sources and endless false-equivalencies.

This thread is full of examples of such. Taihtsat

It is simply an irrational hatred of Trump

I'd hardly say hatred of trump qualifies as "irrational". In fact it's quite rational and warranted.

The extreme efforts his followers go to in order to excuse or minimize his failures is actually closer to irrational - from "whataboutism", minimizing, excuse-making, citing bogus "news" sources and endless false-equivalencies.

This thread is full of examples of such. Taihtsat
Should Rachel Maddow flee for Canada while she still can? There is irrational hatred. Assuming it’s genuine. She owes her career to Trump.

Booth would not be left wing today, he’d be a far right republican. State’s rights over the Union, white supremacy, etc. And, in all likelihood, Lincoln would be a democrat today.

It’s strange, because the parties have to a large degree swapped platforms since those days. Democrats - especially southern Dems - were the ones with rabidly racist views, who believed that business interests outweighed all. Republicans were the abolition party, championing individualism and preservation of the Union.

How things have changed.
Started during the Reagan era with those pesky Reagan democrats. Globalization, lots of job losses, including union jobs in the south and Midwest.

Your narrative that the these types of lines have not been crossed is false.

Have you justed skipped ahead to the end? Have you not seen the links both I and Loyal have posted?
Nothing I’ve see would come close to “terrorizing”. And what level of “threatening” - did it include bodily harm, threat of death, loss of employment, taking away cell phone privileges?

Nice try. There’s video of it.

I know that you are working hard to justify Trump being a giant piece of sh!t but WTF does Maxine Waters have to do with anything? I wouldn't vote for her as President and I think that she's a far left wacko. The existence of a few idiots on the left doesn't justify your support for a sh!t stain like Trump. You bringing her up kind of makes my point. Nobody rational should be voting a person like Waters....or Trump to be our President.

There are apparently around 75 million Republicans interested in politics in this country based on the 2020 election. Maybe you could throw your hat in with one of them rather than a guy like Trump?

Nothing I’ve see would come close to “terrorizing”. And what level of “threatening” - did it include bodily harm, threat of death, loss of employment, taking away cell phone privileges?
To be fair, project 2025 isn’t threatening, it is promising those not loyal to Trump will lose thier jobs.

To be fair, project 2025 isn’t threatening, it is promising those not loyal to Trump will lose thier jobs.
Weird.

On July 5, 2024 Former President Trump expressed his disagreement with Project 2025 in a statement: "I know nothing about Project 2025. I have no idea who is behind it. I disagree with some of the things they're saying and some of the things they're saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal."[52]Fpbear (talk) 16:15, 5 July 2024 (UTC)

Weird.

On July 5, 2024 Former President Trump expressed his disagreement with Project 2025 in a statement: "I know nothing about Project 2025. I have no idea who is behind it. I disagree with some of the things they're saying and some of the things they're saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal."[52]Fpbear (talk) 16:15, 5 July 2024 (UTC)
He knows nothing about it but disagrees with it. Well that settles it then. He would never lie.

Also, weird. Some of his closest advisors are the main players in project 2025.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT